• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Idle Question...

Kallikrates

First Post
Yes more fights. It has been rather dull around here. You already know where Azrael will stand. But this may cause problems with D's story...hmm...Oh well...

Venisad

First Post
Hmm.. I wonder how much one could gain from Shiny if combatents could be buried under the earth (or sand, there will be alot of that flying around), dragged down, crushed by pressure, then delivered to the Cage...

Oh, simply musings.. or future plans.. Sand would have no problem with it..

Though if one needs more enemies, I'll keep Sand out of the whole thing and bring in one of my most loving and adorable furballs of a feral human, I called him Crush.. needless to say he lived up to his name, and "Me Crush!" (say it with an Orc Grunt mixed with a Troll, from Warcraft) was a good answer for anything, even the most delicate of Diplomacy that required no violence what so ever.. ah, the good ol' days..

IF (and I do mean IF) anything, I'll dust off the ol' character book and bring back the drunk Jack Lee who will do his best to make the enemy blush, actually pretty much anything.

Amets

First Post
*wanders over*

Enemy? If you need an enemy, just let me know...

I might have a few chara that are willing to give Ariel a run for her money :D

Just give me a ring, if your interested.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
It doesn't take much to give Ariel a run for her money. I play for fun after all. I look forward to meeting Kraggar and anything ya can throw at me Amets; on the field lol. And feel absolutely free to poke fun of Ariel and/or hunt her. It's rather entertaining; and it annoys her greatly. And it's about time she gets what she deserves ;). Sand, you need to pick a side. I'm not choosin' for ya! Hehehe, I promise to keep you entertained either way? Same goes for Rucaro...though I've never metcha IC or OOC. Cant wait to see what I'm missing!

Kal, since Az is somewhat part uh D's running line...you can feel free to participate, dont get me wrong; but i'd rather not drag away the focus.

Standing as things are now, given darlin' Orchid's already started the hunting, those that want to hunt Ariel can start now too. Butcha might wanna discuss it with me OOC before you drag her to the clearing/where ever otherwise I might be a bit narky about it. I get like that sometimes, a major flaw in my personality!

Kallikrates

First Post
But all my characters are so involved with each other, some hate each other but they are forced to work together for some...odd reason. So my characters will be changing sides faster than you could flip a quarter...or blink an eye.

Venisad

First Post
Sand will go with Ariel's side, just because he feels like it...

Betrayal.. hmm... don't stay too long in the clearing after fights

Remove ads