• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Idle Question...

richard_corrin

First Post
Boy howdy, Lady Bhryn. Richard's a'been itchin' at the chance to fight you fer years now, mmhmm. You sure certainly should join a side, it'd make this here storyline very interestin'.

lol, okay, but seriously, count me in...this sounds like heaps of fun. And Rich's always one for sticking his nose in other people's business, especially when they don't want him there. :)

Bhryn

First Post
You know B's not allowed to officially 'join a side'. *shakes a fist at affiliations and racial obligations!!!*

For the most part it involves watching and making sure things don't get too out of hand XD and maybe trying to pin down a good sword fight with someone able to hold a blade and not stab themselves in the foot with it! She'd love a chance to get a friendly fight in with Kyra sometime, but they always seem happy enough to just drink and embarrass other people :p

Elf_Ariel

First Post
All well laid plans go awry. I am now not looking forward to this weekend, since it is here for me already and things aren't going how I expected. Today for me...I have fencing. FENCING! You know the whole post hole digging and getting stung by barbed-wire when ya stretch it too much and it snaps. Anyways, this means I wont be online. And tomorrow...tomorrow is a family Christmas party that I'm trying my hardest to weedle my way out of! So *sighs* I may be missing in action. That doesn't mean you cant start without me though. Feel free, by all means, if ya can figure out an excuse to! ;). Touch wood I'll be online some of tomorrow at least.

Venisad

First Post
Shasf's excuse.. its because all the characters are flesh bags?... its Its excuse, and its works for all insane, aberrant, oddities... I'm sticking with it... oh, and It'll eat anyone/thing that falls in battle and their little dog to!... just because.

If you need an excuse to start, just say... Shasf did it? Just giving suggestions again.

Kallikrates

First Post
Good thinking Dontella, all my characters have different abilities. I put limits on them so as not to seem too powerful and what not.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Yes I'm nuts...didn't I admit that in my first post?! No I admitted I'm an idiot, which in itself is nuts so :p! Anyways, I'm hoping to be online enough of today to get something interesting done.

Hmmm, everyone needs to add Richard to Ariel's side of list of people to get! Hehehe. And sorry Drindin, but if I didn't write possibly against those folks I dunno well, it might get people's backs up. I like keeping people happy. I'm a cruzy kinda person.

Ehhh, and if anyone has -any- questions about what they would like to do with this here situation provided, or wanted any other info please, feel free to ask me via previously stated contact details, or just post it up here!

Venisad

First Post
Well, the a clash has started... and it was fun, so much fun in fact that the clearing filled up to about of between fifteen to twenty bodies in the Clearing.. 2 to start, then got 3.. that rose quickly to a top of I think 10 fighters for a free-for-all...

It was grand.. though... quite unwieldly as well.. good luck next time

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Good luck...teeheehee. I need more than good luck. That fight continued beyond the storyline here. But I'm not phased, it was entertaining. I'm just bummed that I had to go so soon. Poor Ariel. I'm starting to realise that she may well not come outa this alive-ish. *laughs* Who's up next weekend?!

richard_corrin

First Post
*blinks* Assumptions, assumptions, dear Ariel...who's to say I'm on your side? ;)

Of course, maybe ol' Airhead's right, and it's time for a little betrayal...

Last edited:

Remove ads