• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If they ever do a Drizzt movie....

Dm_from_Brazil

First Post
...PLEASE, call Guillermo Del Toro (Hellboy, Pan´s Labyrinth) as director - see this elf from his new Hellboy movie:

hellboy-2-picture-22.jpg

NOW, that´s a drow! :)

Wiman

First Post
While I personally hope they don't do a Drizzt movie I will agree that Del Toro would be an excellent choice, will pattern my feywild after Pan's Labyrinth for sure.

Olfactatron

Explorer
The drizzt saga would never work as a movie. HBO or Showtime orginal series. One book per season. Have various actors play drizzt each season. Like the Bond movies.

Wiman

First Post
James Bond and Drizzt....wow two things I never expected to be uttered in the same verse. I'm getting too old I think.

Cheers,

Wiman

Ebon Shar

Explorer
Please, no Drizzt movie. I couldn't handle that level of angst! Heck, they already screwed the pooch on the Dragonlance movie, maybe they should butcher a Drizzt movie.

HeinorNY

First Post
Thinking better, yeah, it's better to not make a Drizzt movie. Why would we want that?Making a movie based on successful novels and famous characters is really a bad idea. Instead, they should create whole new and original characters to represent all the cool aspects of D&D, in a completelly new and original setting. It would certainly be a blast!!!
attachment.php

Right?

Attachments

• ddsnails02.jpg
    ddsnails02.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 668

Cyronax

Explorer
arscott said:
A Drizzt movie would be a waste of the excellent talents of Mr. Del Toro.

I vote for Uwe Boll.

Love Germany for her tax breaks .......... Uwe Boll should make a Forgotten Realms movie. His sort of railroading is in form with FR.

Remove ads