If you could only play one---

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Slight amendment...if we restrict to 5e only, it would be a human warmage. Intelligence-based non-Vancian cantrip master, that I can modify in a ton of different directions.

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
that is fun. I thought about doing a primary cantrip warrior but never pulled the trigger!
Yea, I would give it a shot if you're in a game where the DM is open to 3rd party stuff. Playing one now, and it's really fun.

Satyrn

First Post
I obviously failed to read the title of the thread or follow the request to choose only one option. I am surprised that nobody called me out on it. This is the internet, home of self-righteous indignation and hyperbolic condemnation after all.

Anyways, I if i had to pick one thing to actually be I suppose that I would go with an Elf for the extended life expectancy of at least half a millennia and Wizard to have the power to enjoy it. Maybe a Drow just to be edgy, but I would have to be a good Drow so I could be a unique little snowflake. Actually, I remember creating a Drow Wizard shortly after the original Fiend Folio came out, because they actually had a section on creating stats. Of course, that was long before Drizz't hit the bookshelves.

Drow Wizard was my first ever character!

Gardens & Goblins

First Post
Goblin monk.

Working with people and their problems day in and day out leaves me dreaming of enjoying life as a small, anti-social little git that punches things. And by things I mean people and their problems*.

*...I jest. Ok, I mostly jest.....!

Remove ads