If you had 25 levels play with...

Kae'Yoss

First Post
I'll have such a bugger in my party soon (as soon as the player can get his fingers from his new girlfriend and play): Swirfneblin Monk/Drunken Master. 3 feet of swaying, slurring death! :D

Gaiden

Explorer
Human Pal.1,Fig1,Sor4,MotAO4,WWoC2 or A.D.2,S.E.8,D.D.5

Make sure to take Still Spell and then other feats and skills as desired (with satisfaction of prereqs)

Benefits:

+13(+2) BAB
using spells without S components or stilling any spells with S components - can wear the best armor available (preferably adamentium full plate of speed and command +X)
9th level spell casting ability
bonus 9th level spells from D.D.
Size increase from D.D.
Chr bonus to saves and spell DC's
access to every 1st-6th level spell in PHB as a sorcerer
Turn Undead as 8th level cleric (useful for expending for divine might and divine shield)
Access to high level paladin spells like holy sword with a wand

feat selection - still spell, power attack, divine might, choose others as desired

Human or elven Rog1/Wizard6/Ass1/L.M.2/A.T.14

Benefits:

+9 (+2) BAB (usable with all of the touch attack and ranged touch attack spells)
+9d6 SA damage
9th level spell casting ability
free sneak attacks
ranged rogue abilities
int bonus applies to death attack and spell DC's
poison use
good skills: excellent hide, MS, DD, UMD, DS, OL skills

feat selection - weapon focus - rays, spell specialization - rays, point blank shot, precise shot, improved initiative, twin spell, split ray, quicken spell, choose others as desired

Cle6/RSoP8/S.E.6/Heirophant4/Cont.1

Benefits:

+14 BAB (w/divine might you are a beast)
liches are your bitches!
9th level casting ability
better healing
chr bonus applies to turning and number of GREATER turning attempts
domains - exorcism, glory, sun, summoning and one other
Can summon scores of lantern archons

feat selection - leadership, quicken turning, (other turning feats if desired), augment summoning, choose others as desired

3 good recommendations

Shard O'Glase

First Post
I aint a ELH expert but I understand the saves/SR get insane and almsot insurmountable for the wizard. Do I'd likely go wizard 20 archamge 5(and take all the spellpower hookups) As a general rule though unless a prestige class really fit the character I'd be for a wiz 25. If using the psychic handbook I'd go psion(shaper) 16 constructor 9. Shapers are my favorite class in the game.

Shard O'Glase

First Post
If going for melle desruction goodness
a 1/2orc bard 3, barbarian 2, Dragon disciple 10, frenzied berserker 10. Max str out every way you can. 20 base+5 stat benies,+6 item,+8 DD,+10rage/frenzie,+5 inherent book=54. Use a huge spiked chain and have tons of fun killing things.

Sejs

First Post
gnome: illusionist (1), druid (8), loremaster (15), contemplative (1) w/ creation domain.

Not singularly powerful in the wham-bam sense, but dang fun to play!

Victim

First Post
Cleric 16, Divine Disciple 4, Heirophant 5. Take Reach and Spell power x 4. Since your spells/day are maxxed out, the hierophant levels cost nothing.

For more flavor and less munchkinism (since I've had plenty o' that)

Probably a Diviner (or Conjurer) 5/Alienist 10/Planeshifter 10, imagine, Location Swap to the Far Plane or simply touch people to send them to the Far Plane, With your actual spells perhaps Gate in a Pseudonatural Solar? Fun stuff :)

Remove ads