• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If you had 25 levels play with...

DiFier

First Post
Archer said:
Epic spellsword would obviously advance the spell failure reduction chance 5% every other level, increase the channel spell ability every 4 levels (13th, 17th) and add 1 use per day for each 10 levels (11th, 21st) and have bonus feats every 3 levels (11th, 14th, 17) with +1 caster level every other level. Automatic quicken and automatic still spell practically replace the channel spell ability.

If you are interisted drnuncheon has been working on an epic progression for the spell sword.

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18259

My charachter in his game is a fighter2/wizard6/spell sword3 at 20th level I will probablly be fighter2/wizard8/spell sword10 and at 25th hmmmmmm. probablly spellsword 15

Viktyr Gehrig

First Post
Monk 1/Psychic Warrior 6/Soulknife 9/Duelist 9.

The Feign Weakness feat (from S&F) gets really ugly when you have the ability to manifest your Mindblade as a free action. As long as you never use your Upgrade Mindblade power, your Precise Attack bonus applies to all of your attacks. You can also use your free Weapon Specialization from Psychic Warrior on Short Sword, and a couple extra weapon mastery type feats apply.

ConcreteBuddha

First Post
I guess I'm boring. I'd like to try a L25 Wild Elf Ranger with:

PBS/PS/RS
Imp. TWF
Greater TWF
Supernatural Blow (Undead)
Extra Favored Enemy
Bane of Enemies
Improved Favored Enemy

Greatsword of Hunting
Armor Spikes of Hunting (on a Mithral Breastplate of Fortification)
Comp. Longbow of Hunting

Outsiders (Evil), Aberrations, Magical Beasts, Humans, Dragons, Giants, Undead
Either that or a Firbolg (ECL+18) Fighter L7.

Kosh

First Post
Halfling Ftr 15 / Weapon Master 10 or just Ftr 25...

A pair of +1 Sure Striking Keen Vorpal Kukris...

Whirlwind Attack, Great Cleave, Perfect Two-Weapon Fighting, Dire Charge, Improved Critical and all the feats they require...

Finesse and a super-high Dex... Who cares what your damage is when you have 8 attacks on a charge that instantly kill anything that breathes?...

Just watch out of monsters immune to critical hits...

Maybe add some Nomad levels (5) for Speed of Though and similar feats that require a PP pool...

ConcreteBuddha

First Post
Kosh said:

Finesse and a super-high Dex... Who cares what your damage is when you have 8 attacks on a charge that instantly kill anything that breathes?...

Dire Charge only works if you can charge in the first round of combat. Therefore, it only works once a combat.

MeanGenes

First Post
I'd go Human Ranger 15/Shifter 10.

Then I'd fight as a dual-wielding Iron Golem. Immune to almost all spells, 33 strength, and +22 natural AC, plus whatever equipment you're wearing.

That is sick.

Remove ads