• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IG's SoW: Rescue at Rivenroar

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Jormund remains quiet, letting the others talk, but he pays attention to the other councilmembers. Trust... trust was earned.

OOC: Insight on the others.

industrygothica

Adventurer
"We can't be certain of everything that was taken," Troyas says. "Only Sertanian knows for sure, and he's one of the hostages. Find him, and he can tell you."

Jormund's insight tells him that the others are skeptical of the adventurers, and of Troyas himself. They seem like a secretive bunch, maybe with plans of their own.

OOC: Let me know if you all want to continue talking, otherwise we can fast forward to the catacombs beneath Castle Rivenroar.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Jormund eyes the other councilmembers, but says nothing. He nods his heads when the others are ready to leave.

They do not trust us, or the other councilmember. This maybe trouble later.

OOC: I'm ready.

Shayuri

First Post
Aliyas feels the tension in the air around her, and elects to keep silent at the moment. Diplomacy was never her strength anyway.

(Ready!)

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]I promise I haven't forgotten about this game. I find myself in a state of utter disorganization, and unfortunately this is the game that's taken the brunt of it. I think it has a lot to do with only having the time to update one game at a time--my others are just easier at the moment, as the introduction to the new area, the catacombs of Castle Rivenroar, may take a bit of energy to compile. I'll get there soon though, I promise.[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Thanks for the patience!

The map was simple but accurate—four hours northwest toward Witchcross, then due north at the road to Red Rock for another four. The ruins of Rivenroar Castle lay nestled in the hills at the base of The Giant’s Shield, the decayed façade nearly invisible against the backdrop of the mountains.

The castle was nothing more than a shell of crumbling walls and cracked flagstone floors. Delicately carved pillars stretched from the debris into the twilit sky, their intricate designs outlined in the black remains of weather and time.

A wide stairway leads down through a hole in the cracked foundation into the dark underbelly of the ruined castle.

Remove ads