IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 2

industrygothica

Adventurer
The first opening on the left is a short 10 foot corridor that quickly turns back again to the right, and then to the left yet again. The air in this general area is a bit more damp--as well as in the main corridor you're coming from--and the smell is growing more pungent.

Thankfully, the area behind Uulark remains quiet and still.

For now...

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

Speaking softly, "Twisting side passage, can't see much. Smells foul. I say we continue forward and check out the other side passage first."

industrygothica

Adventurer
Rogash continues down the corridor. The floor begins to get damp, and quickly gets a bit deeper as the his footfalls splash through the sewage.

Talishia cringes from the her spot in line--it's beginning to look a lot more like a sewer now, as the filth covers her foot-coverings.

Forward, Rogash stops suddenly. He recognizes this place. A corridor to the left should lead into the pool of waste that introduced them to this underground nightmare. And directly ahead just at the end of his darkvision he can barely make out the silhouette of the defeated minotaur.

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

Thinking it will be good for the newcomers, the dwarf continues forward a bit. "Ah I think I know where we are now. This is where we faced the big outsider." He moves until the fallen form is in the light.

Mista Collins

First Post
'Yes, I recognize this area now." Tanith says as they approach the corpse. "But I have no sense of direction and couldn't tell you anything other than that we have been here before."

Shayuri

First Post
Her face set in a stoic mask of disgust as her feet make squishing noises in the muck, Talashia seems to take some welcome distraction in going over to the fallen minotaur's body and giving it a good look.

"You say you killed this thing?" The look she gives the group is a little surprised, and a little grudgingly impressed. "How long has it been would you guess?"

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Shayuri said:
"You say you killed this thing?" The look she gives the group is a little surprised, and a little grudgingly impressed. "How long has it been would you guess?"

"Just last night," Shai says, "Tanith roasted the bugger good, but we needed to rest if we were gonna find any more like that'un. Would have been right before we met you lot at the inn."

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

"Well, gentlemen, I am impressed indeed! But, did I understand you to say that the minotaur was an Outsider?? I had always believed, perhaps mistakenly, that minotaurs were natural beasts. Ugly, yes, but still natural."

Remove ads