IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 2

Shayuri

First Post
"That's not what I meant," Talashia complains to Shai. "I just meant...I was expecting secret passages and hidden cult temples and giant monstrous animals that were flushed down here from secret arcane laboratories... This is just...a stinky tunnel."

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

Uulark laughs as he watches Shai's and Talashia's verbal sparring. "That's just an added bonus of our adjusted order of march: I'm in a perfect position to keep you two from fighting!" :)

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

The dwarf can help but smile, "Lass, I think you'll find all of that and more before we are done here if our last trip is any indication."

industrygothica

Adventurer
The left corridor turns to the left again and continues on for a bit beforeturning yet one more tiem to the left, apparently circling the small chamber through which you descended. It empties into a long, straight hallway, the end of which not even Rogash can see with his darkvision. A small opening just up and to the left reveals another set of stairs, ascending into further blackness.

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

"Okay, so that's three lefts in a row, which equals one right, doesn't it? So we should be heading to the east now, if we started out facing north. I don't wonder that you took to a sewage pipe to escape this maze before!"

industrygothica

Adventurer
The stairs lead up to a small landing. A rusted iron gate swings on its hinges, the open lock dangling from one of the bars. Beyond is a familiar-looking room with an opening overhead that leads back out of the sewers.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
"Well, at least you know a way out here, we can always come back here if we've got to make a dash for it," says Caerwyn idly as he shifts his sword over to his other shoulder.

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

"Perhaps we should take a moment and make this gate look a bit more normal, in case any who live down here happen by this way?"

Remove ads