IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 2

Shayuri

First Post
Catching a whiff of Friadoc's suspicion, Talashia murmurs a spell and looks around, even retracing their steps a bit as she scans the walls of the passages.

(Detect Magic. Checking to see if there's any auras in the corridor that aren't pinned to our lewt.)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Shayuri said:
Catching a whiff of Friadoc's suspicion, Talashia murmurs a spell and looks around, even retracing their steps a bit as she scans the walls of the passages.

(Detect Magic. Checking to see if there's any auras in the corridor that aren't pinned to our lewt.)

Nothing...

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark

"I guess that puts us right back where we started. I believe that you originally suggested 'to the left,' Friadoc?"

Shayuri

First Post
"If there's anything hidden around here, it isn't with magic," Talashia reports in a deadpan, bored tone. "It's not much of a sewer, is it?"

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark

"Oh, I don't know, Talashia; as sewers go, I'd have to say that this one ranks right up there near the top, fragrant bouquet and all." ;)

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Shayuri said:
"If there's anything hidden around here, it isn't with magic," Talashia reports in a deadpan, bored tone. "It's not much of a sewer, is it?"

Shai's brow furrows in confusion. "Do they decorate the sewers where you come from?" he asks. Once again, his question seems genuine rather than sarcastic. "I guess I'm just glad we didn't have to wade through sewage this time."

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

The dwarf crosses his arms and stares at the strange layout here while considering the discussion. He mutters, "guess this is what comes of humans and Kobolds building tunnels..."

OOC: Does his stonecunning or search skill reveal anything the others have missed.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Scotley said:
The dwarf crosses his arms and stares at the strange layout here while considering the discussion. He mutters, "guess this is what comes of humans and Kobolds building tunnels..."

OOC: Does his stonecunning or search skill reveal anything the others have missed.

Everything looks normal--at least as normal is it can here.

Remove ads