• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 2

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

"The stairs? Or the The stairs?" Asks the dwarf with a wry grin. "Perhaps we can secure the door and take the other stairs?"

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

"If I may make an observation and a sugestion, the stairs in the passageway are the more obvious of the two, and probably the ones most often used. If we take the stairs behind the door, we may be able to reach an area where we will not be expected, and the creatures there may not be as prepared to face us."

Mista Collins

First Post
Tanith sits there patiently while the others discuss the group's options. She was lost the moment the group made their first turn. She is glad she is with people who have a better understanding of underground travel and a sense of direction.

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

"I've really no preference as to which stair we take. The smaller will do as well as the larger for me. Friadoc, have you a preference since you are likely to be out front as well?"

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

In hushed, very quiet tones, Uulark says, "I never intended to cause a huge contrversy about this. I was just making an observation. Please, go whichever way you desire, but, please, please, please, lead us somewhere now!" :D

Shayuri

First Post
"Oh by the storms," Talashia mutters. She points at the spiral staircase.

"That one first. You might want to check the steps just inside to see if there's any unpleasant surprises. Otherwise, lets go."

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Shayuri said:
"Oh by the storms," Talashia mutters. She points at the spiral staircase.

"That one first. You might want to check the steps just inside to see if there's any unpleasant surprises. Otherwise, lets go."

Shai snaps out of his reverie as Tal points. "I'm never good at making up my mind like that," he says with an appreciative smile, lining up to go down the spiral staircase unless others object.

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

Uulark resignedly shakes his head and follows along, occasionally looking behind the goup just in case.

Last edited:

Remove ads