• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 2

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

"I really must get over some of my over-cautious tendencies," mutters Uulark, and even more under his breath he adds, "Onward, then, no one lives forever."

Friadoc

Explorer
"Sorry for the fugue, Rogash," says Friadoc as he finally pipes up as he moves to assist Rogash in his check. "I don't know why, but my mind felt the need to wander down an old path."

OOC

I'm sorry for the lack of posting, folks, it has been an odd series of weeks for me, but things should be *knocks on wood* okay for me now.

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]I'll get an update ASAP. Hopefully I'll be able to prepare it tonight at work and post it in the morning when I get home, but no promises.[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
The narrow stairs lead down to a small landing. From there an iron spiral staircase leads father down into the unknown. Your footfalls echo heavily off the steps, no matter how quiet to try to be. After descending probably 20 feet the group spills out into a corridor that turns to the right and to the right again. A short hallway leads to yet more downward stairs, and Rogash can see an opening just beyond the landing beneath.

A faint shuffling can be heard from beyond that point.

ooc: someone clarify a marching order, please.

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

industrygothica said:
ooc: someone clarify a marching order, please.
OOC: The last word that was said about this put the marching order thusly:

Rogash
Friadoc
Caerwyn
Tanith
Talashia
Uulark
Shai & Dyspeer

For those areas where we are able to proceed two abreast, then I suggest the following:

Rogash Friadoc
Caerwyn Tanith
Talashia Uulark
Shai Dyspeer

comments, anyone?

jkason

First Post
Leif said:
OOC: The last word that was said about this put the marching order thusly:

Rogash
Friadoc
Caerwyn
Tanith
Talashia
Uulark
Shai & Dyspeer

For those areas where we are able to proceed two abreast, then I suggest the following:

Rogash Friadoc
Caerwyn Tanith
Talashia Uulark
Shai Dyspeer

comments, anyone?

Sounds right to me.

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

OOC: Marching order looks right to me.

Rogash redies shield and axe then waits to see of something shuffles into view. If the noise stops without anything appearing, he continues forward slowly.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads