IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 2

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

Uulark keeps a firm grip on his spear, and a careful eye peeled for the party's surroundings.

OOC: Are we in any sort of marching order yet? Or just all following the Dwarf in a big knot of folks?

Friadoc

Explorer
As they get closer to their goal, Friadoc will move forward in the line-up, so as to take up his position in the rolling point order with Rogash.

OOC

It's normally with Rogash, right, or am I screwing up names, again.

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]I wasn't especially concerned with a marching order until we're ready to descend back into the sewers, which is right now.[/sblock]

Rogash leads the other to the last entrance into the sewers with little effort--it seems that his many nights spent stumbling drunk around town have finally paid off a bit.

The surrounding area is quiet, and air coming from the grate seems more dusty than anything.

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

Uulark will try to stake a position within easy reach of the front of the party, but not overly exposed. (Perhaps beside Tanith, or maybe just ahead?)

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Shai readies his bow as the party lowers themselves back into the sewers. Dyspeer on his heels, he says, "I've been looking after our backs usually. Unless someone else likes that better?"

Shayuri

First Post
"Really?" Talashia asks, sounding surprised. "I thought you'd be in the front, so your...your friend could track the scriber's scent."

industrygothica

Adventurer
The group lowers themselves down into a small, empty chamber. The air is dry and dusty, a stark contrast to what you are used to. The tiny room's only notable feature is a rusted iron gate on the east wall.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Caerwyn takes the point position out of habit, unslinging his claymore so that it's close at hand if trouble should present itself. "Right then, you lot are the experts, which way?"

Remove ads