IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 2

Mista Collins

First Post
"Is this a different entrance? I don't recall an iron gate." Tanith asks from the middle of the group. "It would make sense to come down a portion we haven't searched already."

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

"Well, Tanith, since you don't remember the iron gate, and want to explore a new area, why don't we see if the gate will open, which is by no means certain, judging from the rust."

industrygothica

Adventurer
The gate is secured with a thick padlock. Despite the apparent age of the gate itself, the lock seems to be in fine condition.

[sblock=OOC]Nac, Leif, and Mista Collins: Please put your characters in the new RG thread. Be sure to place them in sblocks please.

Shayuri, if you could sblock Talashia, I'd greatly appreciate it.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Friadoc

Explorer
Reaching into a pouch at his belt, Friadoc nods slightly as his deft fingers produce a slight tension wrench and a pick with a squiggly end to it.

However, before the halfling attempts to open the lock, he examines it, both to check for any traps that it may hold and then to try and pick the lock.

"Better safe than sorry," says Friadoc with a wry chuckle.

Friadoc then attempts to pick the lock.

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Caerwyn spits on his hands and raises his greatsword suggestively. "Do you have any attachment to that lock, because if not I've got a much quicker pick right here."

OOC: Power Attack, the fighter's lockpick.

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark

Uulark reaches back to get the crowbar hanging on his backpack, and offers it to Caerwyn. "Might this do the trick, you think?

Last edited:

Remove ads