IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 2

industrygothica

Adventurer
After a couple more moments Friadoc hears the lock click, and appears quite satisfied with himself. He stands up with a confident smile and gives it a little pull... and it doesn't move.

[sblock=ooc]Two rounds, two failed checks. Think it's time to let the other rogue give it a go?[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark

"Could I suggest that you also give him a hand, Friadoc, and let him gain the benefit of your attempts?

OOC: Scotley should be back home by around Sunday. He was hoping to have internet acess where he is, but I doubt if we should count on that.

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

Hanging his axe on his belt, Rogash pulls out a finely made set of tools and applies his own skills to the lock. "Tricky one eh?" His tongue protrudes from the side of his mouth as he concentrates.

OOC: Open Locks +13

industrygothica

Adventurer
Rogash inserts his finely made picks into the lock and puts his dwarven fingers to work. Amazingly, after only a few seconds of his tongue wagging out of his mouth, the lock falls open with apparent ease (Open Lock 16+13=pass).

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark

"Good job, Rogash! So, you have not explored what lies behind this door, have you? Well, then, let's all keep a sharp eye out and get on with it! Uulark seems very excited and happy to be adventuring once again.

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

The dwarf responds, "Aye, we've not yet been this way. Either stair is fine by me. Unless someone has a preference we'll go North. Our custom has been for Friadoc and I to lead."

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

Uulark, still being quiet about it, says, "Very well, then, I'll yield my place to Friadoc, and I'm happy and relieved to do so! Is there room for me in the rank behind you two?

Remove ads