IG's "Those Left Behind" [OOC-2]

Shayuri

First Post
A note of confusion, or ambiguity...it's a bit unclear what plans are being made, yet it seems plans are afoot. Lets get things out on the table.

Are we converting Those Left Behind, or are you just talking the game which is to follow it?

Shayuri

First Post
But what of DeWar?

Talashia's poor brozzer!

And if conversion is the aim, we'll still need some parameters. Level. Attribute point buy. Starting inventory allotment (if other than standard). Acceptable sources and so on. :)

industrygothica

Adventurer
But what of DeWar?

Talashia's poor brozzer!

And if conversion is the aim, we'll still need some parameters. Level. Attribute point buy. Starting inventory allotment (if other than standard). Acceptable sources and so on. :)

That'll be open for discussion, I suppose. I'm thinking paragon, so probably 10th level should be fairly equivalent. Shazi might have to hang in limbo for a bit... :devil:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
huh. poor shazi. and everyone thought he was annoyed before.

As for me, I will contact rhun to see if he will take over for me. is that ok?

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm, well, the first paragon level is 11...10 is the last Heroic level. Though if you wanted to do the transition from Heroic to Paragon, 10 would be appropriate.

I sort of envisioned that moment for Talashia being when she did the ritual with Shazi and embarked on her PrC...which in 4e terms is now a Paragon Path. So it'd be a bit of a backtrack for her, but eh...no big deal.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Hmm, well, the first paragon level is 11...10 is the last Heroic level. Though if you wanted to do the transition from Heroic to Paragon, 10 would be appropriate.

I sort of envisioned that moment for Talashia being when she did the ritual with Shazi and embarked on her PrC...which in 4e terms is now a Paragon Path. So it'd be a bit of a backtrack for her, but eh...no big deal.

You crafted Shazi's introduction so well, maybe I just wanted to create a scenario in which you had to do it all over again. ;) But I'm guessing you're not buying that...

1th level is fine. Standard point buy, Character Builder legal.

Scotley

Hero
Should be interesting to do a fighter/rogue multiclass in 4e. I've been curious about how those rules would work. Anybody know a good paragon class for Rogash?

I'm good with whatever mechanics you want: 3, 4 pathfinder, etc. So, 4e is cool. I don't have access to character builder, but I expect I can get someone to run my build through it.

Shayuri

First Post
A fighter/rogue MC in 4e wouldn't usually be very effective.

A better idea would be to divorce Rogash's concept from his mechanics for a moment, and ask, "What makes Rogash, Rogash?"

Then we can find a class or class combo in 4e that suits that concept. Classes don't always (or even often) translate over on a 1 to 1 basis.

Edit - Having looked over the sheet in the RG, Rogash is a rogue first, who looks like he took fighter levels for the proficiencies and the bonus feats. In 4e terms he'd be a Brutal Rogue, I think...a rogue build that emphasizes hard hitting rather than fancy footwork. Dex is still the primary stat (as it is for Rogash), but Str comes in second.

Last edited:

Remove ads