• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Immortals Handbook - Ascension Discussion

Hey guys! :)

I have no problem with the website now.

However, I have been noticing that Firefox users seem to be reporting problems with it.

Can anyone using Firefox access the page? Can anyone not using Firefox not access the page?

dante58701

Banned
Banned
Hey guys! :)

I have no problem with the website now.

However, I have been noticing that Firefox users seem to be reporting problems with it.

Can anyone using Firefox access the page? Can anyone not using Firefox not access the page?

I had problems with exploder, firefox, and opera. So it could be a local issue?

Geraturatu

First Post
It's working on firefox for me now, so I'm okay.

By the way, will this ever reach print? I keep checking and it's never quite made it :). Though I'm okay with just getting the pdf, just hoped to get a book version.

Hiya mate! :)

Geraturatu said:
It's working on firefox for me now, so I'm okay.

Well at least thats something.

Geraturatu said:
By the way, will this ever reach print? I keep checking and it's never quite made it :). Though I'm okay with just getting the pdf, just hoped to get a book version.

Not yet. I honestly can't say if it will. Maybe, maybe not.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Hey Krusty. I finally bit the bullet and bought the PDF on Tuesday.

I got the notice that it's going to be updated. Seeing as there hasn't been a post in this thread for nearly a month and a half, I'm curious as to when that'll be.

Howdy Reveille! :)

Reveille said:
Hey Krusty. I finally bit the bullet and bought the PDF on Tuesday.

I got the notice that it's going to be updated. Seeing as there hasn't been a post in this thread for nearly a month and a half, I'm curious as to when that'll be.

At the moment my plan is to finish off the Ascension art with art that will also be used in forthcoming 4E books.

I have 7 weeks off work starting from the end of next week and I'll be going flat out to get Godsend (3.5E), Gods & Monsters 1.1 (4E) and Immortals Index: Canaanite Mythology (4E) completed from at least a writing standpoint. Hopefully a good bit of the Immortals Handbook (4E) too.

Once they are looking near completion I'll be commissioning the art for them (and I may do some of that myself).

When I have the art I'll update Ascension as well as release Godsend and the other two pdfs mentioned.

At that point my priority will be finishing the 4E Immortals Handbook and the first Legendary adventure - L1: Against the Reptile God. Although that may have to wait until April, which is when my next sizeable period of time off will occur.

Paragon

Wielder of the Power Cosmic
quick question, at the DR 3 the immortal can invest some of his quintessense into another being to raise them to DR 1.
having done that, following the rule that an divine being can raise someone up too 2 DR's below him. does that limit the celing for the person raised?
for example in the above, a DR 3 raises someone to DR 1, can the DR 1 person not raise any higher by gaining quintessense until his patron raises in DR.
or does he on his own for raising and perhaps passing his patron?
is there an infusion of quint back up to the patron perhaps?

these are the things that keep me up at night! ;)

Hi Paragon mate! :)

Paragon said:
quick question, at the DR 3 the immortal can invest some of his quintessense into another being to raise them to DR 1.
having done that, following the rule that an divine being can raise someone up too 2 DR's below him. does that limit the celing for the person raised?
for example in the above, a DR 3 raises someone to DR 1, can the DR 1 person not raise any higher by gaining quintessense until his patron raises in DR.
or does he on his own for raising and perhaps passing his patron?
is there an infusion of quint back up to the patron perhaps?

Would ultimately depend on the Patron. They can take back their quintessence at any point. I don't think many Patrons would invest Quintessence in some sponsored being that was becoming more powerful than them. There may be occasions where Gods are zealous worshippers of other gods and give their power to these gods (think of ten immortal 'clerics' returning a weakened Elder God to their rightful status by sacrificing their power to 'it').

Paragon said:
these are the things that keep me up at night! ;)

:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads