• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Immortal's Handbook continuation thread

DarkElven

First Post
I know you're here UK, I can hear you breathe (not to mention I saw your name perusing the forums). There is no escape from my all-seeing eyes (aside from blindness)

I would like to make an observation.

When I was in Florida last week I saw a place called the Upper Crust. Can you believe they dared to spell your name wrong?

I also used the term "Upper Krust" this morning before I realized it.

These are obviously signs.

Hi Dark Elven mate! :)

DarkElven said:
I know you're here UK, I can hear you breathe (not to mention I saw your name perusing the forums). There is no escape from my all-seeing eyes (aside from blindness)

I am multidimensional. I can be in two or more places at the same time. :D

DarkElven said:
I would like to make an observation.

When I was in Florida last week I saw a place called the Upper Crust. Can you believe they dared to spell your name wrong?

Blasphemy. Theres no other word for it.

DarkElven said:
I also used the term "Upper Krust" this morning before I realized it.

Just as long as you didn't use it in vain. ;)

DarkElven said:
These are obviously signs.

It won't be long now before the moon turns blood red and it starts raining toads. :D

Last edited:

Hi Bjorn mate! :)

Bjorn Doneerson said:
So is July a pretty sure thing.

Fingers crossed. :eek:

Bjorn Doneerson said:
and then how long till you get your stuff out there?

Should be with 24 hours at that point.

Do people think I would be better releasing all the pdfs at once or stagger them perhaps one a week? (I am leaning towards the latter idea)

DarkElven

First Post
I (not so humbly :D ) agree with the staggering idea. Perhaps it is just my personal taste but I think things would be better served by letting people digest the material instead of throwing them into the depths of the ocean without life preservers. :D

poilbrun

Explorer
Upper_Krust said:
Should be with 24 hours at that point.

Do people think I would be better releasing all the pdfs at once or stagger them perhaps one a week? (I am leaning towards the latter idea)
It takes approximately 2-3 days to RPG Now to check a product they put it on sale, so, for us customers, it will be a bit longer than that.

I would go for one a week too...

Cheers

Hi DarkElven mate! :)

DarkElven said:
I (not so humbly :D ) agree with the staggering idea. Perhaps it is just my personal taste but I think things would be better served by letting people digest the material instead of throwing them into the depths of the ocean without life preservers. :D

Point noted - thanks for the feedback dude. :D

Remove ads