• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Immortal's Handbook continuation thread

Clay_More

First Post
Welcome back UK. Hope you enjoyed the Gencon thingy. I just enjoyed a week of eating pasta & ketchup (the whole lacking bundles of money thing I talked about earlier)

I sent ya a mail, hoping to see the Hellsing stuff :)

Bjorn Doneerson

First Post
Krustbert(which I assume Krust is short for), if this book of yours ever comes out, who should we all (w'all?) look for it to be authored by? (or However you would phrase that. Blah!)

Hi Alzrius mate! :)

Alzrius said:
Having thought about your answer some, you're right in that it probably is more of a case of terminology. The example you provided could just as easily have been a high-level proxy instead of an avatar.

Given that distinction, and how confusing it could otherwise become, with trying to show the differences between a mere cleric, a mortal proxy, and a mortal-imbued-avatar, its probably something best left alone.

Thanks anyway!

Anytime mate! :)

Howdy Clay_More mate! :)

Clay_More said:
Welcome back UK.

Good to be back mate. ;)

Clay_More said:
Hope you enjoyed the Gencon thingy.

It was both good and bad.

The ENWorld game was fantastic (and a great bunch of people too).

Unfortunately the organisers made a lot of stupid mistakes regarding slots, timing, seminars and other things.

Clay_More said:
I just enjoyed a week of eating pasta & ketchup (the whole lacking bundles of money thing I talked about earlier)

:eek:

Clay_More said:
I sent ya a mail, hoping to see the Hellsing stuff :)

I can guarantee I didn't get it.

I am having problems with my hotmail account, I really need to delete a lot of emails.

Send it to me again and put Hellsing in the title.

Incidently I just noticed that instead of having all 13 episodes I actually have episode 8 twice and am missing episode 12 (the penultiate episode).

So I'll have to see about getting that fixed.

The reason I didn't notice before was that I never owned the final episodes prior to a week or so ago (and they were copied by a different friend on different discs to the ones I watched)

Hello Bjorn mate! :)

Bjorn Doneerson said:
Krustbert(which I assume Krust is short for), if this book of yours ever comes out, who should we all (w'all?) look for it to be authored by? (or However you would phrase that. Blah!)

Well I hear some berk called Craig Cochrane is the author. :D

Clay_More

First Post
Okay... Finally it should be the right one. I gave the one for my parents, since I am moving in a week, dont want things to get mixed up.
I have been having an interesting time this last month, think I broke my own record in staying at various places. I think I must have stayed in 10-11 different places during this time (three different hostels, at some various friends, at my parents, at my hotel etc.) Damm, I miss a place of my own.

Seems the entire discussion regarding IH these days is about the CR system, which I like but feel unqualified to comment on :)

Hi Clay_More mate! :)

Clay_More said:
Okay... Finally it should be the right one. I gave the one for my parents, since I am moving in a week, dont want things to get mixed up.

Okay, got your email.

Clay_More said:
I have been having an interesting time this last month, think I broke my own record in staying at various places. I think I must have stayed in 10-11 different places during this time (three different hostels, at some various friends, at my parents, at my hotel etc.) Damm, I miss a place of my own.

You have done more travelling than a gypsy. :D

Clay_More said:
Seems the entire discussion regarding IH these days is about the CR system, which I like but feel unqualified to comment on :)

Well, details on the IH are few and far between so there is not that much to discuss without me revealing material.

I am sure when the pdfs are released people will have something to get their teeth into and chew on. ;)

Clay_More

First Post
Well, I have been around these last couple of weeks.

Will you be posting some of the PDF's here or will you be keeping it reserved for a small playtesting crowd?

Remove ads