• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Immortals Handbook Epic Bestiary (now available)

Bah, What level of metamagic would one need to make Meteorswarm throw four of those? :)
EDIT: U_K!
If you plan to release the rest of the power section in the next update, I think I'll email you any thoughts/typos/suggestions that come up. Theres no way I post all of that on Enworld. My feat post has got to be a record or something.

Last edited:

Hey dante dude! :)

dante58701 said:
Exactly which portion of a grigori's abilities are divine and stem from a divine template? Or do we just add the divine template to existing statistics? Thus far extracting which abilities stem from the divine template has been a bit problematic. Primarily because I dont know which abilities are purely racial in design. For example...the Anakim, one of my favorites, which of it's abilities are purely from the quasi-divine template? Which abilities are purely racial in origin? Perhaps you could add anotations to future updates regarding this issue?

Just for my sake, and those who read this ...Im a bit befuzzled. Im kinda a stickler for rules and I want my monsters and deities to be KRUSTIAN!!! LOL!!!

All Outsiders are divine, at least partially, so you cannot really seperate the divine part, only decrease or increase it.

Historian already pointed out the main changes, de-powering the Anakim would have. Thanks for that mate. ;)

I'd make a half-abomination (such as The Nephilim) a hero-deity rather than a full quasi-deity (as per a full abomination).

Hey Fieari mate! :)

Fieari said:
Sorry, I looked it up, and it's spelled Balefire. Wikipedia article: Here

In the books, balefire was a terrifying weapon, in that firstly, it utterly destroys anything it touches, but more over, it also destroys the soul (so that the person can never be ressurected again).

However, that wasn't the thing balefire is remembered for. The thing balefire is famous for is that it destroys them BEFORE the balefire touches them, with all the paradoxial implications that provides. The stronger the balefire, the further back it removes someone from time, including all the things they've done (people they killed come back to life, that sort of thing).

Interesting, but I already had a power like that called Rectify (Transcendental).

If you were a fire god then it would manifest like Baelfire, for gods with other portfolios it would manifest in different ways, but the end result would be the same.

I'll have to start reading this Wheel of Time malarkey when I get the chance...which seems about 2010 at this rate. :p

Hiya dante mate! :)

dante58701 said:
Divine Ability I want to share.

Lotus Petals (Su): When desired, Lotus continually generates a cloud of white lotus petals. While within this cloud only brief glimpses of Lotus's feet, hands, ect. and/or weapons may be seen - assuming he is attacking, although they flitter about far to quickly to become worthy targets. All attacks against Lotus have a 50% miss chance, due to the disorienting and obscuring nature of these petals. As these petals are quite real they cannot be dispelled, nor dismissed. Lotus and his allies are not hindered in any way by these petals, though others will find that their senses are obscured beyond 1/10th their reach. The radius of the cloud is equal to the radius of Lotus's divine aura.

Cool idea with the petals, but the power itself is a bit like the Nebulous ability of the Malakim (ie. I already have it). ;)

Touches like the petals I see more as aesthetic and relating to portfolios. So a nature deity (or deity of love or even of drugs/euphoria) would have its powers manifest in this sort of way.

Hi Anabstercorian mate! :)

Anabstercorian said:
This is a very quality video of what it might look like if the earth were to be struck by a chunk of rock about the size of the moon. Gape in horror!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3JHdYBet_4Q

Thanks! That was very cool - it sort of reminded me of a Final Fantasy Summons-type ability. :p

I also enjoyed the next video on the list - How Big is the Earth. Some of those larger stars are MASSIVE! :eek:

...oh, and don't worry. You'll be able to blow up planets when I release the Grimoire. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads