• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Immortals Handbook - Godsend

Geraturatu

First Post
Hello UK! How ya doing?

I really can't wait for this book. It just seems so awesome to be able to have a creation of mine in an actual popular, published book!

Oh, and was it ever decided if you were going to use Alzirius' idea "using 4E mechanics without the GSL"? It really does seem like an awesome idea.

BTW: I still can't access the website, but that's okay

Geraturatu said:
Hello UK! How ya doing?

Hey Geraturatu dude! :)

Ridiculously tired over the past few days - had to work a bit extra and was totally shattered tonight (slept for 11 hours).

I really can't wait for this book. It just seems so awesome to be able to have a creation of mine in an actual popular, published book!

I am sure the created monsters will be the best thing in the book too. They are all excellent.

Oh, and was it ever decided if you were going to use Alzirius' idea "using 4E mechanics without the GSL"? It really does seem like an awesome idea.

I'm not sure how feasible it is. I have still been waiting on WotC to publish the revised GSL.

BTW: I still can't access the website, but that's okay

Its definately a problem your end. I can see the website okay. It was down for a few hours one of the days last week. But its okay now.

Geraturatu

First Post
The web page just started working for me recently.

By the way, on the topic changed sleep schedules... I know how you feel, except I'm on the opposite part of it, I'm falling asleep early and waking up very early.

It's a pain to try and stay up all day too. By the middle of the day, I already make the transition from slightly tired to walking zombie :). Luckily, no one seems to pay me any attention when I'm shuffling about.

So all in all, everything's about the same, just more morning for it than afternoon :).

Hope everything works out okay for you!

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I'm not sure how feasible it is.

Why not? We've seen companies publish 4E materials directly under copyright law, and also under the OGL. You have multiple options open to you.

I have still been waiting on WotC to publish the revised GSL.

There's something of an irony in that you're waiting on someone else to hurry up with a release that's incredibly behind schedule... ;)

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Any updates on this front, U_K?

I have some free time coming up after the first week of December or so, so that'd be an ideal time for me to start looking over and editing Godsend.

Alzrius said:
Any updates on this front, U_K?

I am actually starting to make a little progress on things, with regards working at night. Although there are still a few minor complications working between my laptop and the main computer - basically some programs don't yet work on both computers (the old computer can't run newer stuff and I'm having some jip getting old programs to work on the new laptop because of Vista).

So at the moment I am technically working on two different programs on two different computers. At some stage I'll have to convert files from one to the other...which should be fun. :(

I'm currently spreading my time between 3E and 4E, which may not be ideal, but it helps me stay focused in the face of my 3E disheartenment.

I have some free time coming up after the first week of December or so, so that'd be an ideal time for me to start looking over and editing Godsend.

Good idea, I'll have to sort it all out and get something to you. At this stage though it might be in multiple pieces/formats for the different chapters.

Sulacu

First Post
Oh... my... god. When I first came here and posted a couple of monsters in the competition thread, it was pretty much on a passing whim, so I'm pretty surprised to find out that two of them actually managed to get through. :p Not to mention this will be the first time anything I made gets published. I am very much looking forward to seeing it when it comes out.

Howdy Sulacu matey! :)

Sulacu said:
Oh... my... god. When I first came here and posted a couple of monsters in the competition thread, it was pretty much on a passing whim, so I'm pretty surprised to find out that two of them actually managed to get through. :p Not to mention this will be the first time anything I made gets published. I am very much looking forward to seeing it when it comes out.

Maybe you are better than you give yourself credit for. ;)

Anyway...Congratulations!

Geraturatu

First Post
heya everyone. How's it going?

Sulacu, I understand how you feel, I've felt like that since I saw mine had been voted through :).

And hurray for progress! Even when a computer does misbehave, it's still heartening to know that things are going well :).

By the way, a fair warning, I have way too much spare energy right now:
peace!
Cheese Pizza Taco?
Van Cheeseburger!
I should probably stop before I hurt myself...potatoes...

Again, I'm glad to see that you're doing well, and that gondsend is coming that much closer to being divinely sent! (slight pun intended :)).

dante58701

Banned
Banned
I know I'm looking forward to it. I've been waiting since Ascension. :)

I was hoping for a preview of some sort around Halloween, but looks like it's going to have a lot of material so now I'm hoping for Christmas. :)

Remove ads