Important EN World issue! (Morrus is going to GenCon!!) [Thanks everyone! -Morrus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saba Taru

Explorer
Piratecat said:
[Much snipping has occurred here.]

People who have donated so far include:

Plus four other people whose user names I'm missing:

Zachary West

Let me know if you're one of these four, please! And if you think you've donated but aren't on that list, drop me an email; it should be complete.

Thanks, everyone!

That one would be me (or my husband's paypal account, actually, so close enough). I apologize for that. Thought I'd included my username in the transaction. Doh!

Aravis

First Post
Re: Important EN World issue! (Morrus, please stay out.)

Piratecat said:

- If you want to contribute, either Paypal me funds at kevin@kulp.org, or for those folks who don't like Paypal email me and I'll give you my address for a check. I'll confirm by email. Make sure you tell me your user name!

Thank you, everyone! And special thanks to the people who have kept the momentum going on this project. Man, he's going to be thrilled. Let us know if you have any questions.

How about another option? Like you remind me tonight about this and I will slip you some cash?

Thanks!

-- Aravis

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Four more! Including Aravis (thanks!), we have Blacksway, orbitalfreak, and one more person whose user name I need (I emailed them to ask). That makes over 40 people, and more by the hour. :D

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Buttercup, Caudor, JerichotheBard and Baron Von Starblade added - wow, thanks! Plus address requests from Sir Whiskers and Crothian.

At this rate, we may shut this off before the end of May. You folks are being really generous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads