• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Important EN World issue! (Morrus is going to GenCon!!) [Thanks everyone! -Morrus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maldur

First Post
Wooohooo!

This is great!

After bumping the other thread for ages (Hand of Evil is our bumping fiend!!) THis turnout is amazing.

:D

Keep it going!

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Pkitty, am I right in thinking you also put a link in your Story Hour to this thread, in order to attract some more attention? If not you should do, and perhaps ask Sepulchrave if you can put a link in his SH too, since some of the names I see on ENWorld I pretty much only see in those threads!

Just a thought.

Ferret

Explorer
I'd really like to, but i doubt he accepts £'s :) If i could I would. Plus I'm a tad bare... Anyone want to right my name on the "card"(for lack of a better word)?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Nope! Paypal accepts Euros, £'s and other currencies. Credit cards, too. There is less of a conversion fee if you use American dollars, but no big deal. :)

Last edited:

Nail

First Post
Pay for Morrus's vacation?

Right. There's that sent off....y'all won't mind if I tell PayPal the money was for a "service" will ye? Didn't tell 'em what the service was....

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Oh, Maldur, if I send you another 10 Euros (from Sullaf actually), could you be persuaded to once more use your paypal account for a donation?

Maldur

First Post
Ravellion said:
Oh, Maldur, if I send you another 10 Euros (from Sullaf actually), could you be persuaded to once more use your paypal account for a donation?

No worries, consider it done!

Airwolf

First Post
I hate to blow my own horn but this is a good way to send this thread back to the first page.

I sent in a few more $$ today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads