• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Important EN World issue! (Morrus is going to GenCon!!) [Thanks everyone! -Morrus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBlank

Explorer
My contribution is on it's way.

Just wanted to point out that this is a good opportunity for those thinking about a community supporter account. I went ahead and sent that money to PC as well.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Wow! I just added:

Airwolf (again!)
Coyote6
Zappo
Trentonjoe
Nail
Nikchick
Diaglo
Ziggy
ClumsyBob
Jovah
Aithdim
Jdragon
Pigeon

And more addresses sent out to folks who prefer checks.

I've also deleted a few bumps, just to keep the thread shorter (and thus viewed more).

Thanks, everyone!

Last edited:

Angcuru

First Post
Goddamn my current lack of funds. BTW, PC, where are you booking Moru's room at? If the funds get plentiful enough we should set him up at the local Hilton and rent him a Lexus for the length of his stay.

Who knows, PC, perhaps next year we'll do the same for you.;)

Quickbeam

Explorer
I must have been totally oblivious the past few months, but I'm glad this thread was posted to snap me back into wakefulness! I'll PayPal my donation by this time tomorrow. It's an excellent gesture, and I just want to thank those (if there be more than PC)who came up with the idea, along with Morrus for keeping the site going!!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Thanks! Just added Gfunk, Donadam, Felon, littlejohn and Ancalagon.

We're about $250 from our target. Really close!!

Last edited:

Sniktch

First Post
soon to be deleted bump

That's great! I can't believe how much this has picked up in just the past week - keep it up, everyone!

Sullaf

First Post
I will add a little to the pile as well. Although not that much, as I am short as is. Being a student really does suck sometimes. Anyway I have no idea how to send it to you (P'Cat) so it's going from me to Ravellion, from him to Maldur, and from Maldur to you. Well that's the plan...

Maldur

First Post
I send in Sullaf contribution, and another from me :)

Im very happy with the contributions so far !!!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads