• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Important EN World issue! (Morrus is going to GenCon!!) [Thanks everyone! -Morrus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Added checks from Sir Whiskers and ashockney, along with a Paypal from Makdur and Sullaf. Thanks, guys!

Also added KB9JMQ into the main list, where he should have been ages ago. We're now $139.18 from our goal!

Last edited:

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
PC, I just sent you an email for you snail mail address... I can send off a check as soon as I get it!

hunter2112

First Post
not a huge fan of the Paypal thing but check your email P-Kitty (gotta be cool when even your username has a nickname). I'm in.

Hey P-Kitty, just dropped you an email, so get me back with that response and the money is as good as yours!

Thanks for spearheading this operation, P-kitty, thanks to MEG for the very very generous prize offers, and thanks to all of my fellow happiness fund contributors :)

Zustiur

Explorer
If only I had money

Hmm sounds so close to the target.
I would love to contribute, but alas, am broke myself.
So, Sorry Morrus, well wishes is all you will receive from me.

Also, I'm in favour of someone telling him cinderella style: Morrus you WILL goto the GenCon.

Zustiur.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Added Ayrwind, Bob5th and JoeBlank; I have four or five incoming checks/moneyorders, too. :D

Also, I'd like to finally thank Armac for the incredibly cool Canadian flags! Whoo hoo!

armac

Long Live the Legion!
Piratecat said:
Also, I'd like to finally thank Armac for the incredibly cool Canadian flags! Whoo hoo!

No problem. :)

Maybe that will give us a head start on what to do for
Morrus next time...flags from around the world! Umm,
to go with paying his way...

armac

Quickbeam

Explorer
Sorry I got temporarily sidetracked, but my donation just went through with PayPal. Once again, this was a very thoughtful and fine idea PC!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads