• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Important: New Story Hour archiving method!

Drawmack

First Post
Question: The archives are where you store the story hour once it is completed correct?

Can you update the file, by uploading a new file over the old one?

If you can, would it be a problem to maintain the archive while the story hour is being written and post a link in the story hour to a complete, print formated version?

Dangit, where's the Wulf's Story Hour compile?

And I realy wish there'd been a chance to save that Paranoia write-up from the old boards, that was such a great (to my memories of the game) example of Paranoia at it's best. :p

Lazybones

Adventurer
I'd like to update my entry, but I cannot recall my login (I wish it was the same as my EnWorld account!). Also, my file was too large to upload last time... is this still the case? What's the max size limit?

Since only a handful of people have added new stories in the last year, would it be kosher to start a thread in this forum soliciting links to SH compilations that are off-site? I just got my internet privileges restricted at work (new filters, no ENWorld), and am really jonesing for stories that I can burn onto a CD and smuggle in.

Last edited:

Remove ads