• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Important: New Story Hour archiving method!

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Well, crap. Could I possibly put this up leaving the file link blank? I could have the text, etc., and have the homepage point to the story hour...?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Dr Midnight said:
Well, crap. Could I possibly put this up leaving the file link blank? I could have the text, etc., and have the homepage point to the story hour...?

Won't work - as an upload system, the primary thing it looks for is a file to upload. :)

Can't you just whack it into a .doc file?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Important: Post has been edited - you may now upload your files directly to the archive from your hard drive.

Lazybones

Adventurer
Great! That's what was giving me so much trouble. I'll try a direct upload shortly.

EDIT: I can't seem to modify my post (yes, I am logged in). Should I just get the old post deleted by you (since I cannot delete it myself) and start from scratch?

Last edited:

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Morrus, I also have a file that had a big chunk of story missing that is now fixed. How can I get it up there without seriously screwing with your sanity?

Gez

First Post
Dr., you could also create a zip archive of the concerned files (html pages, images, and so on) and upload that archive, couldn't you ?

Oh well, you already put it in .docs. However, .docs are evil ! If you look at their size, they're just weird ! I had .doc files becoming bigger after editing things out ! Plus if you're more than 2 Words version late, you can't do anything with it. ;)

Lars Frehse

First Post
And now that it is uploaded, I see that there is a typo which makes the description of my storyhour rather embarassing for me... Is there a way to change it once it is up there?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hey Morrus, I didn't know to zip mine. Does it really matter. (Mine is in RTF format.)

Plus, I didn't link it to my Story Hour. I linked it to my website where Arcanum of the Stars is detailed. (This is what I prefer.)

Cheers!

Robert "KF72" Blezard

Remove ads