Improved Initiative x2

LeifVignirsson

First Post
I go first!

There is also another Improved Init. feat in the "Mercenaries" book from AEG, but I can't remember for the life of me what it was called at the moment. I tested it with the Improved Init AND the Lightning Init from Quint Fighter AND he had a dex bonus of +4....

That totalled up to a +16 for init... A nice complex of "I go first!", but it was for a Tattoo Mage... Though I could see how annoying it could get with a warrior class (fighter, ranger, paladin, etc.)

If it were going to be a big issue with these types of feats, I suppose you could House Rule it to where only certain classes can take it or make it to the point where you would have to be VERY dedicated to getting into the fight first (Barbarian or Fighter).

Felix

Explorer
Thanks for the source info fellas, I'll see what my DM thinks, if he hasn't already read the thread.

Last session I became a little baby; well, a big baby. The new player kept trying to remove my curse of lycanthropy, and I had spent two weeks working the concept into my character's future. Had a fit over that one. So I think for the time being, I've lost argument priviliges. I'll run it by him, and considering his DEX is 20, has a 60 movement in hybrid form (Barbarian Fast Movement), it would just be nice to go first and be able to put myself anywhere on the battlefield I want. Come level ups, ranks are going into tumble, heh heh.

Lord Pendragon: that's a nice bit of ammo to stow away. If you happen to run accross the post again, please lemmie know. That goes for everybody.:D

Lord Pendragon

First Post
Felix, I'm assuming that your PC was infected with lycanthropy in a non-standard way. Otherwise your PC would be evil now, and desperately putting every last skill point into Control Shape. :D Good luck with it.

Felix

Explorer
Standard? I don't think my DM knows the meaning of the word.;) Nah, he reworked the template into a Greater Werewolf that has the option to be Good. Similar powers though.

Thanks bud.

Remove ads