In Hextor's Name (Completed 22 Oct 2004)

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Book 2 in Clockwork Golem Workshop's Lost Books series is the Red Fist, a collectiong of battle reports and new magic written by a half-orc cleric known as Kull Redist. For fans of the storyhour that inspired the Red Fists's history and new spells, we're offering a coupon that allows you to get it for 50% off before the end of February.

So without further ado: More Shamless Pimping

Capellan

Explorer
First off, I need to do some shameless pimping of my new MnM Superlink PDF. But that's not the only reason I posted on this thread (unlike some others!). I also wanted to share the picture below with you all.

I also wanted to let you all know that a compiled PDF of this Story Hour will soon the available from the downloads section of ENworld. It'll feature all Kull's updates, the four maps from the SH, and cover art by the amazing John O'Connor (a.k.a. Kip the Bold).

You can expect another post here when it is ready for download!

Capellan

Explorer
So I go home to Australia in 4 weeks, and discussions of a Saltmarsh-y kind have been happening.

No promises that there will be a story hour yet, but things look hopeful for a Saltmarsh: the Next Generation campaign.

Dibs I'm not the cleric!

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
Sweet! This story hour definitely stands out as one of the more unique tales out there. So bold, so uncompromising, so lawful.

Maybe the game could take place 10-20 years after Kull's conquering. The Church of Hextor has sent Kull far away on some damn fool idealistic crusade, and moved in to assume control. The players are members of the ragtag Lizardman resistance. Some advocate a campaign of counter-genocide. Some want to flee. Some worship Saint Kull the Just, and seek to restore his structure of ambivalent law.

Whatever. Make mine Kull!

-z

Last edited:

The Padre

First Post
Saltmarsh II - The Uneasy Peace

Saltmarsh II will be definately happening. I'm mainly waiting for Cappellan to return to sunny Oz for the restart.

Zaruthustran said:
Maybe the game could take place 10-20 years after Kull's conquering. The Church of Hextor has sent Kull far away on some damn fool idealistic crusade, and moved in to assume control. The players are members of the ragtag Lizardman resistance. Some advocate a campaign of counter-genocide. Some want to flee. Some worship Saint Kull the Just, and seek to restore his structure of ambivalent law.

This was my original idea, but I've since changed what I'll be doing.

It will be 10 years after the end of the campaign. A peace treaty has been signed with the greenskin hordes. The PC have retired to their roles as Barons of the Birch Coast, but have sent out a call for brave and adventurous types to help clear the savage northern areas from Greenskin infiltration. In return they will be granted a parcel of land.

"Fields of Blood" will be available for use if the players want it.

Dave

Remove ads