• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In Hextor's Name (Completed 22 Oct 2004)

Lela

First Post
Mantreus said:

Lela, I play Brodnak in the game, and he can't write being a monosyllabic barbarian. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it ;)

I was thinking of hiring a scribe in Saltmarsh though... hmm :)

You're recounting the great tale of your life to your grandchildren (or the gods).

That would work just fine.

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Capellan said:

Now where the heck is Zalich's POV? Or is arwink waiting to hear who the other unconscious person really was before posting?

It'll be late this time around. The first draft of my thesis is on a deadline at present, and I've gotta get it done before uni goes back in march. Loosing a few days because of my shoulder meant I'm way, way behind.

Look for it around friday some time, if I've caught up with everything else that needs writing :D

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
arwink said:

-sigh-

It's that kind of attitude that gets me into these dealine crunches :D

Deadlines are the fun adrenaline surge creating moments in the life of a PhD student, I can tell you ;)

Capellan

Explorer
After extensive discussion with my colleagues, it's been determined that it was Troilan who actually fell in the corridor, not Zalich.

The last post of Kull's report has been updated to reflect this.

Capellan

Explorer
Alas, it seems we have lost arwink - at least temporarily - and now we've got almost half a page of story hour with no story. I'd be planning to wait so we could keep alternating posts, but since Zalich won't have anything to say of the next session anyway, I may as well press ahead.

I'll post a new story part this weekend - the epic tale of how Kull commanded the Second Battle of the Furnace :)

arwink

Clockwork Golem
I'm sort of back, but I don't think I'm up to posting three updates in one night.

Go ahead and post away. I'll catch up as soon as I've got the free time :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads