In the beginning...(new storyline idea)

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Alright. For planning and organisation purposes, I'm gonna eventually have a boards setup somewhere, that everyone black, white and grey...can come and read up on. I imagine there'll be three sections, one for black, one for white, and the grey area is for everyone.

Now I'm not takin' the role-call just yet. But I would like to know, who, if anyone, would be up for the main roles, (and probably a bit of co-DMing) when we get there. I'd like if two people came forward, one to help organise white, and the other to organise black. I would love if four put up their hands - three top black team, and the one top white team. Once that's organised, we can sit down together/individually and discuss how to set up and better the recruitment process' listed above. I am also, interested, in helping to run you all through the recruitment, so that it's practised, and any faults are found before we make it public.

Also, for further on down the track, I'd like to know if anyone was interested in heading a grey team rebellion, and your ideas and input with that.

And...I'd also like to know, what settings folk would prefer. I'm more towards Sigil and the Bazaar, as I'm a fan of less restrictions and guidelines. I'm imaginative, and I believe the less boundaries on that the better. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure I could bend and twist these ideas enough to suit even a Greyhawk setting...FR and Rotunda just scares me. I've never figured out where the lines are drawn there. If that's selected, someone with extensive knowledge in that area will have to come on board and yea or nea all ideas that're put forward.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
I had to sign up to be able to even read the stuff. I am most interested indeed- especially after having read what's posted on the Grey board. But, the idea that popped into my head bears discussion, so, I need to catch you on line sometime.

*Sets out a trail of cookies and an Ariel snare*

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Alright.

So I'm a little slow.

But as of now, I'm happy to say, this storyline is becoming active. For those who've already shown and achieved interest, I thank you very much. And for those who are interested. Click on the black/grey/white banner in my sig and come visit. Or email me: leeraeg@hotmail.com . I'm very much open to requests, suggestions, more ideas. But I need players!

Pwease...

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Elf_Ariel said:
Alright.

So I'm a little slow.

But as of now, I'm happy to say, this storyline is becoming active. For those who've already shown and achieved interest, I thank you very much. And for those who are interested. Click on the black/grey/white banner in my sig and come visit. Or email me: leeraeg@hotmail.com . I'm very much open to requests, suggestions, more ideas. But I need players!

Pwease...

Hey, your sig's not on this one! But, it is on others. And it works, that's how I got to the site. w00t!
I was hoping to catch you on, 'cause I have questions and much prefer directly asking. But, I suppose I shall email.

Shadow Leaf

First Post
Also, for further on down the track, I'd like to know if anyone was interested in heading a grey team rebellion, and your ideas and input with that.

I would consider making a char. to take this job, or for the white team, but not evil. I'm definately in on this somewhere!!!!

Also, another idea is that when somebody on the (white/black) team advances to the next level they get a special ability (spell or something) or some special type of equipment (armour, weapons, etc.).

Wouldn't that just advertise where you are? If the other side got someone in, then they'd be able to pick up these little quirks and then target the top dogs.

Or is that too double thinking?

Unless you meant more ordinary things than something super special..or perhaps just a pendant? Or a certain color you were...

nono, the color thing would really put a spot light on you, hehe.

"Hey look! I'm on top of the team, come after me you dirty black dogs!" < insert gloating here >

Remove ads