• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In the Middle of...Somewhere [OOC Thread]

A quick question on style for you guys...nothing really important but more me just getting curious.

For my combat posts, I'm going with a "All combat info before the post". So all attacks, etc, are there...and then the actual actions beyond the mechanics are in the post after the sblock.

My question is, would you guys rather I do this another way? i.e. Action for one character, then the description, then the next action, etc...or possibly all the actions at the END of the post, with the descriptions at the front.

Like I said, nothing too big, but I got curious of how you guys would prefer it, if any preference even exists.

Legildur

First Post
Mechanics first for ROLL playing and description first for ROLE playing :)

Description first with mechanics in sblock suits me fine, but I read both anyway, so I'm happy with the status quo.

Just in case you guys didn't notice, since Voda Vosa mentioned he'll have limited access for who knows how long, kind of pushing his character into the background. Things should be fine without him, but I'd rather just gloss over it than kill him off or NPC him.

Though if you guys would really prefer me to NPC him, I can, just not a big fan of GM-played characters in the party...especially since its one more thing to think about.

Also, have to say I love seeing Victor put his shield on the two little guys. :)

Thanks for the heads up on that...

If there's nothing by tomorrow, I'll go ahead and skip him over. That drops us to 4 active players, but that should be fine. If it goes any lower, I'll NPC and/or re-recruit a couple others.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Well, I'm back on guys! Its been a hell these two past month, but I'm trying to pull myself out of the mess, and I realy need this kind of entretaiment. I'm happy my char hasn't been killed hehe. As soon as I get a good to go I'll start posting again, after reading the on character post. Salud!

Wanted to give you guys a heads up that I may be a bit slow in posting for the next week or so.

Life's going to be pretty busy here, but I'll do my best to get in posts as often as I can. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads