• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In the Middle of...Somewhere [OOC Thread]

Just wanted to mention again that I'll be out of town this weekend, starting tomorrow(Friday).

I'll be back either Sunday or Tuesday, depending, but I will try my best to get a post in.

ethandrew

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Just wanted to mention again that I'll be out of town this weekend, starting tomorrow(Friday).

I'll be back either Sunday or Tuesday, depending, but I will try my best to get a post in.

Make sure that you have a blast! I think one more post would be able to sustain us through the weekend as this game seems to be rolling along nicely with character interaction.

Legildur

First Post
ethandrew said:
Evolution- Would that +3 Dex bonus add onto my weapon finesse at all? That'd be pretty handy!
Nope. It does add to things like Move Silently, and to your Dex mod if using it to resist a trip, but not Weapon Finesse. Not sure about Reflex saves, but I'd say yes.

ethandrew

First Post
Legildur said:
Nope. It does add to things like Move Silently, and to your Dex mod if using it to resist a trip, but not Weapon Finesse. Not sure about Reflex saves, but I'd say yes.

Got it. I imagine this is a Marshall ability? Is it continuous or an x/day thing?

By my reading of it "skills and ability checks" wouldn't count towards attacks as mentioned before. But i'd also say it doesn't add to Reflex saves as that's technically a saving throw and not an ability check.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Just for some graphyc details, this picture represents Bonamius, More or less. Without the creepy looking face that is XD

Attachments

• ss403.jpg
    ss403.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 84

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads