• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In the Middle of...Somewhere [OOC Thread]

Okay...IC thread is now up! So head over to this thread and post away.

And as a heads up, this coming weekend I'll be out of town. I should still have access to the net, so it shouldn't get in the way of me posting, but just wanted to let you guys know. :)

Evolution: Going to say no to the Dragonborn for the moment. I'll give it some more thought over time, but I'd rather us see where things go with this overall first.

Legildur

First Post
Voda Vosa,

The Warlock's Eldritch Blast requires a Standard Action and is resolved through a ranged touch attack. You can blast only once per round, irrespective of BAB, feats, or effects (such as Haste).

But you can do it every round, all day......

Yep, that is correct, and I apologize for not catching that earlier. Though I'm glad it was caught early like this. :) Just to make sure, I'll go over the characters one more time.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I saw on complete arcana that weapon focus can be aplied to ranged attack-like spells. Is that the case with the eldrich blast?

EvolutionKB

First Post
The Warlock's Eldritch Blast requires a Standard Action and is resolved through a ranged touch attack. You can blast only once per round, irrespective of BAB, feats, or effects (such as Haste).

True for the most part, quicken SLA(EB) will let you get off the basic EB once you are high enough level. The invocation Eldritch Glaive lets you make as many attacks with your EB as your BAB allows as a full round action(great for warlock/cleric/eldritch disciples with Divine Power). On another note, I just played the above build and had of a great time with it, especially when combined with hellfire warlock.

If you want more feat recommendations, I would go with empower SLA over weapon focus. If not that, then I would choose Psionic Shot

Remove ads