• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Inactive) Psion's Return to the Tomb of Horrors (OOC)

Psion

Adventurer
Fenris2

The Liberator looks like it fit best... if I crop out the flail end, it could be a morning star.

[imager]http://users.gmpexpress.net/adkohler/game/Garrel1.jpg[/imager]

Let me know if there's a different pic you would prefer.

As soon as the next PC arrives (Garrel or Ari), I'll kick out the next post.

Fenris2

First Post
Psion said:
Fenris2

The Liberator looks like it fit best... if I crop out the flail end, it could be a morning star.

[imager]http://users.gmpexpress.net/adkohler/game/Garrel1.jpg[/imager]

Let me know if there's a different pic you would prefer.

As soon as the next PC arrives (Garrel or Ari), I'll kick out the next post.

Looks good to me.

Fenris2

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
Fenris2, do you think perhaps Garrel would be a trade contact of Peja's? From the mining district? They could have conducted mutually beneficial business for their clans on a regular basis. Or perhaps they are well aquainted with one another if Garrel frequents the dwarven halls under the city. Given the low height of the hall tunnels as described, I'm not really sure how exactly a goliath would fit under there, but I s'pose anything's possible. Peja likes his ale overmuch, so any tavern in Bluffside would do as well.

Probably some clan busines mixed with some previous adventuring if thats okay. Garrel does not mind taverns either, but he likes them for food more than drink. Oh, and when he does drink.. well, its rather embarrsiing, but he likes elvish wine most. lol.

Kafkonia

First Post
Well, Ari's all done and has made her long-awaited appearance at the inn. :)

And it looks like everybody speaks Dwarven. This may be something to keep in mind if we need to avoid speaking Common at some point.

Psion

Adventurer
Kafkonia (and everyone, really)

I was going to have everyone post a "daily preparations" including all spells prepared and cast as a matter of routine. If you want to get started, go ahead and post it here, and I'll add it to the directory.

Also, include a line of "Default combat actions" to use if you enter combat and cannot be reached in a short time ("ready action" and conditions are acceptable), as well as a "default marching orders" if any, if another player initiates movement.

Nightbreeze

First Post
As for me, I cast Superior Resistance everyday.

It would be fine for me to be the second in the marching orders, even first if I'm wildshaped.

As for the default combat actions, I have different options:
1) Expend a 7th level slot to summon a huge storm elemental and order him to nuke the area with Tunder and Lightning
2) Wildshape in a dire bear, and if already wildshaped, cast Bite of the Werebear. If we have time before a difficult combat, fully buff with bite of the werebear, nature's favorfavor, superior magic fang. Always share spells with Raisha
3) Summon dire bears right near enemies that seem weak in melee and order them to grapple.

Fenris2

First Post
Psion said:
Kafkonia (and everyone, really)

I was going to have everyone post a "daily preparations" including all spells prepared and cast as a matter of routine. If you want to get started, go ahead and post it here, and I'll add it to the directory.

Also, include a line of "Default combat actions" to use if you enter combat and cannot be reached in a short time ("ready action" and conditions are acceptable), as well as a "default marching orders" if any, if another player initiates movement.

Hmm, I already have that in my spell section, why don't we put it there or in a sepearate character sheet entry? That way we don't have to dig in multiple places, at least for that anyway...

As tomarching order? How about double..

Reisa(sp?) - presume Large?
Garrel Doorgath
Ari Peja

or

Garrel Doorgath
Reisa
Ari Peja

single?

Garrel
Reisa
Doorgath
Ari
Peja

Psion

Adventurer
Okay... first combat has begun. Not going to bother setting up a map this time.

I do have a face to face game today; after 3 EST until the evening, I'll be out.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads