• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Indie JRPG Ultima-esque Kickstarter & A question

glenrm

First Post
I have refocused my Kickstarter it is for an iPad RPG that I am creating. But it is still not performing as I would hope. I think one of the reasons is because it is only on iDevices. My question is what are your main and backup RPG video gaming platforms?

For me it is iPad, PC, and iPhone.

I don't want to offer every platform in my Kickstarter and then only deliver on some, I want to prototype it ahead of time, so I need to focus on the platforms people use most for RPG video gaming.

You can check out the current version of my app here --> B & B iPad

Thanks ahead of time for anybody that takes time to answer.

frankthedm

First Post
You've chosen for a sample battle opponent, a beholder, a piece of Wotc intellectual property. This doesn't inspire confidence since not only does this show a lack of professionalism, but also because Wotc is willing to take action when business use copies of beholders. Sometime companies get away with copying the beholder, but most times companies wisely make some changes to their critter to remain visually distinct from the D&D creature while still echoing it's concept.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets...4762299ef58de8b8792aae41_large.PNG?1364953125

Ketherian

Explorer
Hi glenrm,

For me it's a PC.
I have an android device and an older iTouch; but neither of them can handle HD.
Out of curiosity, why are there no supporting levels between $10 and $100?

Hope this helps.

Remove ads