Info from the WotC 2007 January to April Catalog

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
You know, Complete Warrior's chapter on fantasy warfare contained advice for running a "martial" campaign, and they still published Heroes of Battle.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Mercule said:
Dunno what to think of this. Even if it's well written, I'm getting burned out on crunch. Kinda feel like I could go for a decade or two. On the other hand, there are a lot of rogue-lovers in my group.

Wizards seem to be producing books for a wide variety of groups. This book probably isn't for you. (It is, however, for quite a few people I know).

I just want to see the adventures. :)

Cheers!

Davelozzi

Explorer
Regarding all this talk about Heroes of Intrigue...was this something that was actually announced at one point, or just something that people are anticipating becuase they would like to see?

Back to the topic at hand, I am not spending much money on books these days anyway, but I will say that this looks like a pretty solid first quarter to me. I have more adventures than I could use but at least they are interesting to read and a good source of NPCs, encounters, etc. I would rather see this than more solid crunch books like the Complete or Races of series.

KB9JMQ

First Post
Boy I am gonna need a lot of mulah for first quarter 2007 ;)

Eberron stuff, Dungeonscape, Magic Item Compendium, Mega-Adventures, an undead oriented minis set and a nice blue dragon.

Is the DMG in the DM Kit a hardback or softcover ?

thalmin

Retired game store owner
KB9JMQ said:
Boy I am gonna need a lot of mulah for first quarter 2007 ;)

Eberron stuff, Dungeonscape, Magic Item Compendium, Mega-Adventures, an undead oriented minis set and a nice blue dragon.

Is the DMG in the DM Kit a hardback or softcover ?
While the description doesn't say, since the Kit costs the same as the DMG, I would believe this to be softcover. This would match the Player's Kit and catalog description.

Remove ads