Info on upcoming S&SS/Scarred Lands Releases!

NiTessine

Explorer
Coolness... More things that will look cool in a shelf! Echoes of the Past sounds especially interesting, and I as I write this I am getting this creeping suspicion that once it comes out, we will be exploring some weird old ruins in Fangsfall...

Torillan

First Post
"Crimson Abyss" sounds like a good source book to put in a sketch of what the planet may look like, no? (wink, wink; nudge nudge!!!) :D

Psiblade

First Post
Thanks Nightfall for posting the pics. I like the Assathi and creature catalogue III pics. I am really looking forward to checking out the new releases especially the Crimson Abyss. However I am still waiting on the players guide to Clerics&Druids and Rangers & Rogues to reach my FLGS. :( Have they been delayed?

-Psiblade

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Psy,

Not that I know of. I believe they won't be out until later this month...or maybe even early October. There's nothing to indicate WHEN on the release schedule either of the Player's Guides will be forthcoming. You might just do what I do when waiting on stuff from WW/S&SS. Find a book to read through the month. :)

blindrage

Raging blindly since 1969
SLCS: Termana: When is this coming out Nightfall? I have heard it should be out in about two weeks. Is this true? Thanks.

Nightfall

It's possible blind. However I won't have a clear idea until they do another update of the Release Schedule. (Usually when that happens, those dates become clearer as well as definate) My advice, just wait until September ends before yelling at the WW catalog/scheduling people. :)

Nightfall

Of course you do Will. :) You're Will Timms, prolific freelancer and S&SS fan. ;) BUt yeah I can't wait to see your stuff on Crimson Abyss.

Remove ads