Info on upcoming S&SS/Scarred Lands Releases!

Liquid Snake

First Post
Next to the Player's Guides, Vigil Watch:Assathi and Edge of Infinity are the ones I'm more eagerly waiting for. And I just love VW:A's cover, another great piece from Ron Spencer.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Well Liquid, you know me. I'm anxious to have ALL of them. But definately Edge, like you said, Echoes, and I need to run some swashbuckling games on the Blood Sea. :)

Hi Nightfall mate! :)

Echoes of the Past and Edge of Infinity sound really interesting.

I'm sure Creature Collection 3 will be great. The cover looks really good - I can't wait until they send me my authors copy. :p

Nightfall

Good to see you Krusty mate!

Same here. I'm certainly looking forward to see CC3. (See I told you they'd take anything you'd send them. ;) )

Echoes and Edge certainly are the most promising of the lot, even though I think ALL sound great. Have to wait and see though won't we?

Last edited:

Nightfall

Card,

Far as I know it's 2004 for any details on Asherak. But I believe there won't be an Asherak Gaz, but an SLCS: Asherak instead. At least that's the rumor I heard a while back.

Trickstergod

First Post
Echoes, eh, the more mystery around the Slarecians, the better, in my opinion.

Edge, I've previously declared my love for.

The Termana hardcover I see as an "essential," and I expect it will be of similar quality to the Ghelspad hardcover, which is good stuff.

Faithful and the Forsaken, while I don't necessarily agree with the path it, and the Forsaken Elf trilogy took, is also something I'm setting my eyes on.

The third Creature Collection, well, I don't know what to expect out of it, except for what's finagling me an author's copy in the first place. Could be good, could be bad, but, knowing that it will reach my doorstep at some point leaves me feeling content.

Vigil Watch Asaatthi, though...ooo...I really want it to be good, as I really dig the asaatthi, but the Vigil Watch for the Ratmen sucked something fierce. I can hope, though. It's something I want to look forward to, but after the first Vigil Watch, I don't want to end up being disappointed.

Remove ads