Info on upcoming S&SS/Scarred Lands Releases!

Sanackranib

First Post
Fevil said:
I'm pretty much in two minds about the whole Dragon issue. While it may be cool to have a piece of Scarn ruled by Dragons, I dont want to see a supplement akin to The Council of Dragons, that would just suck IMO.
As for the Gaz's and HC's, a Gaz I can give to my players, a HC I can't. So my vote is for the release of a Gaz I can tease my players with and when they rush over to that continent before the HC is released I can curse my stupidity. :D

Hey Fevil, good to hear from you again.

So far I havn't seen a SL supplement that sucked so I think the guys over there will try to put togather somthing good.

hopefully it wont be in the reign of fire model with countless dragons and the bigger ones eating the smaller ones. lots of xp potential but makes for a short life expectancy. It would make for a reaal cool back drop for an ancient slacerian ruin for you ioun beholder concept though.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Scribe,

I think if I want a Slacerian ruin, I'll wait for Echoes first. :) But I do agree that's another concept I'd like to avoid. Why I hated most of the Fifth Age so much.

Fevil

First Post
It would make for a reaal cool back drop for an ancient slacerian ruin for you ioun beholder concept though

Good to hear fom you two San :)

That concept has already been fleshed out and written up :)
My PCs are in the middle of it just now, having just killed the Dark Womb that was cloning the Arcane Devourers who were in turn being used as the components to make the Ioun stones necessary to awaken the Beholders ::sharp intake of breath::...damn that always seems so convoluted when I write it out like that....

The Dragon Isles (lands...whatever) will have absolutely no bearing on my campaign until I see something in the supplements that makes me change my mind. If I dont like what S&SS have done Ill just not include the Isles at all.

Keep in touch San, I have something you might be interested in (then again, maybe not, although its got nothing to do with Darakhene map borders, sorry :))

Remove ads