Inititiative Tracker & Combat Manager

dean81

First Post
Looks great in the picture...but the download link doesn't work...do you still have that file? Can you email me it,please?

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I just use a simple spreadsheet in excel to track initiative, XP and status. It's actually pretty easy to do without needing a special format. When initiative is rolled, I assign character names in slots by row, which are conveniently numerical. As I go down the list I put an x by a character's name when that character has acted. When short term buffs are in place, I note that below the character's initiative spot such as haste5 for five rounds remaining of haste. For short-term conditions, I do the same, such as shaken3 for three rounds remaining of the shaken condition. I track enemy hp below the initiative space in white space. When combat is over I just clear the whole thing.

XP tracking is easy too. I just use a separate sheet. I use a third sheet to track active spells in the case of needing to know who can see invisibility and which spells get dispelled and such. It's actually a simple system which works really well.

Remove ads