Insight's Histhaven - IC

Cor Azer

First Post
Aleksey ponders at the woman's words.

"Is... is the Prince one to change his mood quickly? Extremely?"

He looks to his companions, wondering how much info to reveal, but decides that this is not a time to hold his cards.

"We met a man who claimed to be the Prince back on the road; he told us how to reach Histhaven, in fact. Seemed sad perhaps, but hardly displeased with our presence." He chews his lip, the paranoia screaming in his ear. "Could we have been mislead? Was that not the Prince we met?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Carric

"And another question, if you not mind. Are there any temples around here? They tend to keep recordings, which might be of use to us." Carric adds.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Carric
Perception: 21 Insight: 23 Low-lightl Vision
AC 23 (21) Fortitude 18 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 44 / 44 Bloodied: 22
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: 5 necrotic
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge: 11 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Death's Shadow, Tenebrous Blessing
Encounter Powers: Healing Word 2/2, Hand of Radiance, Shining Symbol, Smite Undead / Stay the Hand of Death, Inevitable Doom, Eye of the Vulture, Death Surge
Daily Powers: Moment of Glory, Blackened Soul, Iron to Glass

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"Are there any other halflings about?" Penny asks, abruptly appearing in full view and looking very innocent. "I'm sure I have some aunts or uncles living in these parts somewhere. If you could just point the way?"

Insight

Adventurer
Aleksey ponders at the woman's words.

"Is... is the Prince one to change his mood quickly? Extremely?"

He looks to his companions, wondering how much info to reveal, but decides that this is not a time to hold his cards.

"We met a man who claimed to be the Prince back on the road; he told us how to reach Histhaven, in fact. Seemed sad perhaps, but hardly displeased with our presence." He chews his lip, the paranoia screaming in his ear. "Could we have been mislead? Was that not the Prince we met?"

"I cannot say for certain who you may have met in the Night Wood. There are many men and beasts within that wood who might play a trick on unsuspecting travelers. Especially those druids. As to why they might send you to Histhaven and not kill you outright, that I cannot say."

The woman straightens her apron. "But the Prince... he is prone to mood swings, yes. Just like any noble. Thinks very highly of himself. Perhaps, if that was the Prince you met in the Night Wood, perhaps he favors you for some reason. I would still tread carefully in Histhaven, though."

Insight

Adventurer
Carric

"And another question, if you not mind. Are there any temples around here? They tend to keep recordings, which might be of use to us." Carric adds.

The woman sneers. "There is some sort of shrine in the village," she says. "Only madmen pray at that shrine. Most folk around here have given up on the gods, as they have surely given up on US!"

Insight

Adventurer
"Are there any other halflings about?" Penny asks, abruptly appearing in full view and looking very innocent. "I'm sure I have some aunts or uncles living in these parts somewhere. If you could just point the way?"

The peddler turns to see the halfling. "Well, where did you come from?" She smiles. "Halflings? Yes. I dare say I have seen some halflings in Histhaven. In fact, a few purchased some wares from me. It was rather surprising, considering they live in a collection of tents on the village green. I don't think the people of Histhaven care for them. Refugees, I think."

Walking Dad

First Post
Carric

"Only one shrine? Dedicated to whom?" Carric adds another question.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Quick Sheet]
Carric
Perception: 21 Insight: 23 Low-lightl Vision
AC 23 (21) Fortitude 18 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 44 / 44 Bloodied: 22
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: 5 necrotic
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge: 11 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Death's Shadow, Tenebrous Blessing
Encounter Powers: Healing Word 2/2, Hand of Radiance, Shining Symbol, Smite Undead / Stay the Hand of Death, Inevitable Doom, Eye of the Vulture, Death Surge
Daily Powers: Moment of Glory, Blackened Soul, Iron to Glass

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads