Insight's Histhaven - OOC

tiornys

Explorer
[MENTION=42968]Goken100[/MENTION] I hope this meshes well enough with what you have in mind:

As the youngest son of a minor noble, Markal von Bradmoor has enjoyed the privilege of rank while suffering few of the responsibilities. His insouciant demeanor and feckless nature would likely be infuriating were it not for his generous spirit. Sometime after a drunken whim lead Markal to declare that he would "soon be a great and famous adventuring hero", Markal was recruited by Erasmus for Erasmus's company of undead hunters. Their latest foray into the haunted Guardamon Crypts resulted in their separation from the rest of the company. After they vanquished the wraiths that had driven them down a little used secret passage, they emerged from a maze of tunnels to find themselves in the Shadowfell.

Insight

Adventurer
All -

I may not be able to get this game started until Sept 4th. I'll try to get something going before then, but I will definitely open the IC thread by 9/4.

Insight

Adventurer
The IC Thread is now up and available for posting.

[MENTION=42968]Goken100[/MENTION] - please post your finalized character to the RG thread before posting in the IC thread.

tiornys

Explorer
Quick aside--[MENTION=11437]Insight[/MENTION], your link to the RG on the first post of the IC thread is pointing to the IC thread instead of the RG.

t~

Insight

Adventurer
[MENTION=42968]Goken100[/MENTION] I'm hoping that we see your completed character in the RG thread this week. Otherwise, we will move on without you.

tiornys

Explorer
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], I'd consider obliging you on the "shoot me now", but I seem to have lost track of you.

Erm, that is, nice stealth check ;)

t~

Insight

Adventurer
As I'm going to be out of town and away from my computer until at least Monday, I just wanted to let you know that I'm putting the game on hold until then. I'll catch up with things when I return.

tiornys

Explorer
Hopefully I haven't missed much, but it's been a busier weekend than expected and I haven't had time to check the boards since early Saturday. I'll try to get caught up after I get some sleep.

t~

Insight

Adventurer
Hello all,

I've been unexpectedly away for the past five days. I'll try to catch up today and over this weekend as warranted.

Remove ads