• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Insight's "In the Shadow of Giants" [OOC]

Sparky

Insight, are the cries "in the distance" coming from the burning objects? Further away? A different dirction even?

Insight

Adventurer
Insight, are the cries "in the distance" coming from the burning objects? Further away? A different dirction even?

They seem to be in the same direction as the group is currently heading, if that helps any. Amos could sense that they are between 100 and 150ft away from his current position. In other words, the group is headed towards both the fire and the screams.

Insight

Adventurer
On Initiative:
I have made a decision that I hope will help speed up the game, especially when it comes to the start of combat. At the top of the combat encounter, I will use Invisible Castle to make initiative rolls for everyone (including you guys). I will then post your initiative results along with those of the enemies of which you are aware.

I am doing this to speed up combat, not take something away from the players. The idea here is to avoid having to wait for everyone to roll initiative before people start posting actions. With the advent of this, you will now only need to post actions and not worry about waiting on anyone resolving initiative.

If you have any questions about this, please reply.

Insight

Adventurer
I've gotten a little behind. Update forthcoming in next 24 hours.

Update is done. Post away!

One thing: Please only post one round worth of actions unless I ask for more. It just gets confusing when I try to do an update. Plus, you might run into something that causes you to change your actions.

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
I'd like to make a suggestion.

For the sake of convenience would it be possible for you to start a Rogues Gallery thread in Plots & Places forum? That way all of our relevant character information and sheets can be collected together in one easy to read place and you can keep the first post updated with relative information such as xp awarded and treasure found and the like.

Insight

Adventurer
All right. I've thought it over and it makes sense to use an RG thread for this game. If nothing else, it gives the players an opportunity to see what the other characters can do.

Please post your finalized character in Summary format from the Character Builder, plus attach the .dnd4e Character Builder file to your RG post. If you don't use the Character Builder, please post an approximation of the information presented in the other posts.

Everyone, please try to do this in the next day or so.

RG Thread

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads