• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Insight's "In the Shadow of Giants" [OOC]

Insight

Adventurer
hafrogman, I need your character posted to the RG with your Character Builder file.

As soon as I have this, I can start the encounter.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Can I wait and see what the Undead Eladrin is doing before posting my actions? All of the PCs before have gone, and I'd kind of like to get a good idea of the bad-guy's tactics before making a choice.

Or should I go ahead and come up with something?

Insight

Adventurer
Can I wait and see what the Undead Eladrin is doing before posting my actions? All of the PCs before have gone, and I'd kind of like to get a good idea of the bad-guy's tactics before making a choice.

Or should I go ahead and come up with something?

You can delay until after Eldranth's (the Eladrin) action if you want. I can sum up to that point and then you can post your action.

These sort of things are kinda tricky in PBP games, unfortunately.

Insight

Adventurer
I was just wondering, since I was in initiative after him anyway, weather or not I should just let you go before posting.

Oh. I hadn't looked at the Initiative Count.

Well, really all you can do is either post 2 different options, depending on what Eldranth does or I can post everything up to what the enemies do and then wait for the rest of you.

Insight

Adventurer
I apologize for the recent slowness. Unfortunately, it's going to be a little slow for the rest of this week. Suddenly became a lot busier than I expected. I promise to have the rest of Round 7 done by tomorrow (Tuesday).

Remove ads