• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Insight's "Shadow of Set" - OOC Thread

Insight

Adventurer
Ilium said:
Not at all. Sorry, crazy couple of days. I'll try to post a reaction today. Avardis is a little nonplussed by how big a jerk the temple guy is being. They're supposed to be the good guys! :)

Ah, it's good to be young and naive.

Yeah, Avardis will soon learn that not all Good guys are good guys... if you know what I mean ;)

Insight

Adventurer
All right. It's been nearly a week since someone other than Ilium and myself have posted. What's the deal? Don't have anything to add? Bored with the game? Better things to do? What is it?

Rolzup

First Post
Nothing to add 'til now, combined with an extremely nasty Halloween that kept me from checking the boards.

If G'sharn's voice is inconsistent, by the way, my apologies. I'm still working on getting him right, if you know what I mean.

Redclaw

First Post
I know it's a total cop-out, but this isn't really Asad's strength. I can add some description of his body language, etc., but he's not going to be very involved in the discussion.

Insight

Adventurer
All right, well if you guys have questions, now is the time to ask them. I'd rather the players drive the plot along than leading you guys along by the nose. Maybe I should just move to the next chapter. I'll give you guys a few more days to see if you have any more questions and we'll get going again.

Remove ads