• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Insight's "Shadow of Set" - OOC Thread

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Insight, thanks for the reroll! I'm glad Droban was able to finally land a blow. But, having said that, it's certainly not something I'd expect you to do on a regular basis. My rolls have been bad for this combat, but I believe in the karmic balance of the dice, and that some good rolls will come along to balance the scales. It's all good, really, even though I may voice some displeasure over bad rolls. :)

Ilium

First Post
Sorry I've been unresponsive. I've been sick. I have chicken pox if you can believe that. And yet I'm still busier than all get-out.

*sigh*

IC post coming today or over the week-end.

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Ilium said:
Sorry I've been unresponsive. I've been sick. I have chicken pox if you can believe that. And yet I'm still busier than all get-out.

*sigh*

IC post coming today or over the week-end.
Chicken pox! Wow, Ilium, that sounds downright unpleasant. I hope you get over them quickly. :)

Ilium

First Post
I'm better now, but for the last week, the entire family has been cooped up in the house together. Big fun. Today was the first day we got out, to bring my son to soccer and my daughter to skating. We bought pumpkins. It was very Fall-in-New-England-y. :)

Ilium

First Post
Insight: Could you clarify the connection between Muir and the temple of the sun? I thought Muir was the sun goddess and all like that. It will have a big impact on Avardis' reaction this whole thing. :)

Insight

Adventurer
The Temple of the Eternal Sun was once dedicated just to Arden, the "old gods" deity of the sun. With the coming of the "new gods", Muir among them, the Temple of the Eternal Sun is now more of a generic temple, with room for all gods. The worship of Arden had slid way, way into the background, but a number of priests dedicated to Arden are still found here.

Ilium

First Post
Cool, thanks. That means Avardis still might have the opportunity to make points with the clergy/champions of Muir around here. He'll be on his toes. :)

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
I just wanted to say, especially to Necro_Kinder, that Droban will need to work through some personal racial prejudices in order to co-exist with the half-orc Dirk. I'll role-play as such, but I just wanted to reassure everybody that any tensions between the characters will be only in-character, and won't affect the ability of the group to work together. Nothing personal. :)

Ilium

First Post
YeOldeAlbatross said:
I just wanted to say, especially to Necro_Kinder, that Droban will need to work through some personal racial prejudices in order to co-exist with the half-orc Dirk. I'll role-play as such, but I just wanted to reassure everybody that any tensions between the characters will be only in-character, and won't affect the ability of the group to work together. Nothing personal. :)
Good to hear ya stunty little beardy-weirdy.

Oops. Did I say that out loud? :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads