• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Insight's "Shadow of Set" - OOC Thread

Ilium

First Post
I'm just posting here to reassure Insight and Albatross that I'm still paying attention. I just can't think of anything useful to add to Droban's question. :)

Insight

Adventurer
Ilium said:
I'm just posting here to reassure Insight and Albatross that I'm still paying attention. I just can't think of anything useful to add to Droban's question. :)

OK, well if you think of anything by Tuesday, go ahead and post. Otherwise, I'll move things forward.

I'm pretty much planning to post a new "refresher" post every few days. As you've seen, I roll up all of your posts and include new info to move things forward. If no one from that group has posted, I'll wait.

Insight

Adventurer
Note to all,

I need to move Group 2 along at a little quicker pace than Group 1 for a little while. My goal here is to get the groups together very soon. In fact, the adventure cannot really advance without this happening (nor would I want it to).

I've decided that I am not going to recruit another player. I initially wanted 5 max, so that's what we have now. If for some reason the numbers drop again, I'll see about getting more folks.

Insight

Adventurer
OK, we're very close to merging the two groups. You guys are all in the same basic area, and we can start the meat of the adventure very soon.

If you want to post any more actions before I begin the next part of the adventure, please do so. This goes for both Group 1 and Group 2.

Insight

Adventurer
I need G'Sharn posted in the RG asap. I didn't realize he wasn't already there. Please take care of this soon. I'm going to have to skip you in the combat until this is resolved.

Rolzup

First Post
Insight said:
I need G'Sharn posted in the RG asap. I didn't realize he wasn't already there. Please take care of this soon. I'm going to have to skip you in the combat until this is resolved.

Apologies; I missed that you'd started the RG thread somehow. I'll post G'Sharn in a moment.

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
YeOldeAlbatross said:
Insight! What the heck, man, roll me something better than a 2, will you?!

:lol: :)

Yeah, those rolls aren't the best. On the flip side, though, be glad they aren't for saving throws!

:lol:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads