• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Inspiration

Stilts

First Post
Jason may have started talking about RPG's again in a recent thread, but has anyone noticed that his "Last Appearance" time coincides with his post time? He posted his question about playing again eleven days ago, and hasn't checked back to see if there is an answer. Its that lack of determination to play among the players that kills it for me.
I may not have logged on to reply to any of this discussion, but I have been keeping up with it. I check it every few days or so to keep up with the conversation, I just don't "log on" to the site or post "replys" very frequently. The only time I log on is when I really have something to say and haven't seen any of you to talk in person. I'm a social type of person, I just don't do the whole "chat room thing" and I would rather talk to someone on the phone or in person than to type out a general message on a web site (no offense to anyone here)! It just seems kind of impersonal to me. DO NOT percieve this as "uninterest" or "unpassionate about gaming", because you would be greatly mistaken! I too can tell you about every single character I've ever played. I still have every single character sheet I've ever filled out! This might a bit easier for me because I haven't played near as long as any of you by far. I didn't pick up my first RPG dice until '98/'99 when I went to VU. After college I when back to Ft. Wayne and had tryed to look for a game ever since then. The first one I was able to find was 3 years ago and that was yours, Vince! Therefore, that made Vallon my 3rd Character, my longest running and one of my favorite characters of all time! When you came up with the "Master Archer" concept for your book, I thought/felt that you had done that just for me. I was very excited when you let me revamp him using that "Class"! I miss playing your Conan games very much Vince! I'm sorry if you took it personally that I didn't pick up on your hints, past characters, or locations of Inzeladin. I was trying to learn them. It upsets me very much when ever I can't make it to a game because I enjoy it so much! I enjoy them so much (and want to learn more about them), I'm willing to try any type of game using any system! Sure, I have opinions about our games, but I don't let that stop me from playing! I have to go for now, but there will be more to come later

Remove ads