Interest check: Do you own/play these systems?

What system would you play/DM here?

Walking Dad

First Post
There are some systems I wold like to play/DM here. Instead of making separate interest checks, I will try to do everything with one big poll :D

As I do want who and how many have the systems (and are active on PBPs here) there is no none of it or all option, but you can select more than one :)

If you would also be interested in DMing one of these, please make a post and say so :)

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
*Clarification*

I didn't adhere to my own rules and only marked the ones I would also DM. I'm interested in all. Also, if you 'vote', please leave a short comment, so this thread will not sink to fast into oblivion (the second page ;) )

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
I'm currently recruiting for a Dragon Fist game. But if I don't get enough players, I will start to recruit for a Novice level (0 XP) Savage Worlds Fantasy adventure.

Fenris

Adventurer
I own Savage Worlds, but I have only played it one time at a Game Day so the rules are still a little new.

(Come to think of it I played a Deadlands game as well which I think uses the same base).

I have always wondered how well SW would adapt to PbP. If you do run a SW game I would definitely play. I have thought about a game I would like to run in the future and SW was a consideration, but my inexperience with it makes me very cautious.

Walking Dad

First Post
Look I got enough players to start Dragon Fist...

once I got it going at a good pace, I will post an official Savage Worlds Fantasy recruitment thread.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Okay, placed votes for the two systems up there I have (and would also like to play).

Only trouble is, the games I have with those systems aren't the games mentioned. ;)

Cortex System (not sure if it's Plus) - Supernatural RPG. I'm a fan of the show, enjoy the concept and would like to try playing a hunter.
I could probably get the hang of the Leverage RPG with a bit of explanation. I'm also familiar with the concept of the show, though I've never seen an episode.

Unisystem - CJ Carella's Armageddon: The End Times.
This one would probably be harder for me to catch the differences between Armageddon and AFMBE. Not sure though... Probably not too difficult, given the very name of the system is based on "Uni".

Walking Dad

First Post
Supernatural is Cortex, not Cortex Plus. The only Cortex Plus games are Leverage and Smallville (with the fantasy game Dragon Brigade coming next).
Cortex lacks both the drama or heist focus and is a much more 'traditional' game that the Plus variants, who focus more on genre aspects. (BTW, I dislike Smallville, the Plus vaiants are very different in feel to each other.)

Armageddon, Witchcraft and AFMBE are all Uni-Classic Systems, so the base rules are all the same :) just special rules, like magic, martial arts have other focuses (but are still compatible).
Uni-Cinematic (Ange, Buffy) is a bit different, though.

So, you own more AFMBE than Leverage ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads